the thread about nothing...

tumblr_m1t70ppDCm1qaitht.gif

i lol'd when i saw this tonight. who would pay 30 dollars to get into a **** *** college bar. this isn't new years here.

Bro... Errin from the office...

I'm not a fan of the white women...

But I swear she is so fine to me....

i.would deposit... Whatever I have into her yambs

on the real **** pitchfork. they are some ol ***** made suckas. now that lil jojo got killed, they wanna act like they weren't glamorizing chicago's gun violence by taking keef to a gun range to rap. "oh we weren't thinking, we were rushed and weren't paying attention to what was going on in our city. well now were gonna do the socially responsible thing, and take down a video that has been up for months and has thousands of views. rip jojo". man **** them. retractions that's that **** i don't like.

http://www.pitchfork.com/news/47761-retracting-the-chief-keef-selector-video/

"Selector" is a Pitchfork.tv show in which we interview rappers and watch them freestyle over beats. We often try to conduct these shows in unusual locations, and several months ago we interviewed Chief Keef at a gun range in New York City. This concept was rushed and never should have happened. We're proud of the "Selector" series as a whole and its production will continue, but this particular episode was insensitive and irresponsible.

Pitchfork's roots are in Chicago and many of our employees and several contributors live in the city. The horror of the gun violence that has plagued our hometown is something we all take very seriously. Many people have pointed out that this episode could be seen as trivializing gun violence, and we feel they have a good point.

Given recent news regarding the shooting of Chicago rapper Lil Jojo and the investigation of people involved in Chicago's rap scene, this seems like the right time to express our regrets regarding that episode. We apologize for this mistake and have removed the video from our archives.

Last edited:
Getting some extra work tomorrow just in time for my mini getaway with my girl in a couple of weeks :nthat:

AAnyone got the nike hurricane vapor jacket? Thinking about copping, but got some questions.

Can it double as a windbreaker/ rain coat/ poncho? Or is it just not that durable and heavy to battle the elements ?

Any of you Android heads use scan and earn? //// Lady bout to get her feelings hurt because my check is short. Smh I just applied to this other position with the company; I'm hoping to get that asap. I wanna go to this Beer tasting and Burger thing in Atlanta. I know the burger thing is tomorrow, but i really wanna go to the beer tasting. Suppose to be a cover and you drink and go or something like that. //// Pay days make me feel complete. Being broke is a *****!

Any of you Android heads use scan and earn? //// Lady bout to get her feelings hurt because my check is short. Smh I just applied to this other position with the company; I'm hoping to get that asap. I wanna go to this Beer tasting and Burger thing in Atlanta. I know the burger thing is tomorrow, but i really wanna go to the beer tasting. Suppose to be a cover and you drink and go or something like that. //// Pay days make me feel complete. Being broke is a *****!

yes it is.

if you have to choose between the two, go to the beer one. you can get wasted and im sure you'll get more bang for your buck.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom