the thread about nothing...

So much no in this :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
There was a group of girls in the gym today I threw 135 on the bench to warmup and I overheard them say he probably weak..then I threw on my usual 200 and they just stared...yea I know that's not much but going from 165 max in march to 225 max is the **** to

There was a group of girls in the gym today I threw 135 on the bench to warmup and I overheard them say he probably weak..then I threw on my usual 200 and they just stared...yea I know that's not much but going from 165 max in march to 225 max is the **** to

do you even lift?

these bops are hella goofy. but i just put it on mute and hoped for sarah jay's lil sister in the dark green top to pop out of it.

!

if you want to get your bench up quick, start pounding incline bench...

no offense my dude, but you do have to get stronger :smh:

#swag..

Brute strength get the yambs moist ...

:pimp: :pimp:

just finished my econ hwgot econ hw
now i got accounting hw to take care of :smh:

then maybe madden

what yall slimes doin?

Back
Top Bottom