the thread about nothing...

damn chad, just stay @ home son. you're embarrassing yourself.

Yea i lift here n there n I am pretty strong due to my summer job..but I will def step it up yall shut me down quick lol

thieves are so stupid. for the petty **** u try to get off with, u get mad when u get caught.
then when u get caught, u get prosecuted, and lose more than what you stole...like dignity, $, or time depending the crime.

gotta take my son to the dr for his shots, prolly take him shopping after so he wont feel so violated...lol
TGIF NT.....make it great....s/o to cold city and ballonboy, no drake

thieves are so stupid. for the petty **** u try to get off with, u get mad when u get caught.
then when u get caught, u get prosecuted, and lose more than what you stole...like dignity, $, or time depending the crime.

gotta take my son to the dr for his shots, prolly take him shopping after so he wont feel so violated...lol
TGIF NT.....make it great....s/o to cold city and ballonboy, no drake

right back at ya brotha :smokin

Shout out to Mia Michaels for creating such an enthralling and emotively raw piece of art. The camera work too :wow:

Last edited:
Paypal is killing me....once this package is delivered, how long do I have to wait for the money to be avaliable?

Good to see the O's smack the Yankees in the mouth with Cal Ripken Jr. in the house.

Just signed up for an adult Flag Football team. A new basketball league would be decent and a baseball/softball team would be dope.

Fall weather is the best here on the East Coast. The only season I enjoy out here.

I hope you're not one of those people that complain about resellers 90% of the time, then search for them 10% of the time
Nope never really complained at all. I have an issue with all the lames popping out of nowhere who are all of a sudden into kicks, the resellers I can't do nothing about it is what it is..

Basically this the only shoe that I've had to go through a reseller for to try and cop everything else I have 2 options and it normally works, get it early, or get it on release date. If I don't get it at that point in time then I just forget about the shoe completely. These tho......I can't 
embarassed.gif

I don't know how some of you guys do it.

To this day, I have never paid retail/more for a pair of shoes, not that I really buy Nikes/Jordans like that anymore but still.

Back in the day it was always:

-employee discounts
-Foot Locker Gold Coins
-Niketown Vouchers from sending shoes to Nike Biz that had defects

Getting it for the low was part of the thrill and I never liked the idea of people making money off me. Smarter than that.

Paypal is killing me....once this package is delivered, how long do I have to wait for the money to be avaliable?

if you have given them the tracking number about 24-48 hrs, or about 48-72 hrs after buyer leaves positive feedback or 21 days w/o a complaint. i would call em and have an agent confirm delivery and they should be able to release it to you on the phone. 888-221-1161 or 402-935-2050

Last edited:
I don't know how some of you guys do it.
To this day, I have never paid retail/more for a pair of shoes, not that I really buy Nikes/Jordans like that anymore but still.
Back in the day it was always:
-employee discounts
-Foot Locker Gold Coins
-Niketown Vouchers from sending shoes to Nike Biz that had defects
Getting it for the low was part of the thrill and I never liked the idea of people making money off me. Smarter than that.
This. I have never paid more than retail for a pair of shoes. I love a lot of shoes, but not enough to drop 200+ on them. Also, I could never see myself spending $70+ on Roshes, Vans, Janoskis, etc or any thin shoes. Those shoes are worth $50 bucks at most

Good to see the O's smack the Yankees in the mouth with Cal Ripken Jr. in the house.
Just signed up for an adult Flag Football team. A new basketball league would be decent and a baseball/softball team would be dope.
Fall weather is the best here on the East Coast. The only season I enjoy out here.
Not trying to quote all your posts here....

I just signed up for an adult basketball league. I'm on a team with some guys in my department and we got smacked in our first two games. Needless to say, I'm the only one who's actually had some experience playing organized basketball before
laugh.gif

What part of the DMV are you from? I'm in Hagerstown, MD and our league just started this past week

Last edited:
Not trying to quote all your posts here....

I just signed up for an adult basketball league. I'm on a team with some guys in my department and we got smacked in our first two games. Needless to say, I'm the only one who's actually had some experience playing organized basketball before :lol:

What part of the DMV are you from? I'm in Hagerstown, MD and our league just started this past week

I work in Arlington/Crystal City/Tysons Corner and stay in Northern VA currently, so it's tought to get a consistent schedule where I can make all the games during the week. And the commuting is the issue most of the time.

I slug/carpool into Crystal City and that is my ride back, as much as I love playing sports they are not worth sitting 3 hours in traffic each day and blowing my brains out.

When I worked at DLA in Richmond we had Sports Leagues on site at the installation. The Basketball league was dope and competitve, a lot of college players from Union, VCU and State played in it.

My squad was mainly dudes in their 40's/50's and there were many games where we had to go ironman and play all 5 the entire 40 minutes with no subs. Great way to stay in shape and it was fun.

I've never payed more than retail for a personal pair of shoes, shows to flip that I know I can make a profit on that's a different story :lol: in 25 now and I'm so indifferent towards sneakers :/

Started my morning off with Channel Orange. Just came to check the page before I head out in the field. Shuttlesworth, what up! Yeah I agree about the humidity in the summer. It's like that here in NYC :x, and I get hot easily and sweat a lot anyway smh. On another note, I need to find a gym to play ball in. It's been TOO long :smh:

And yeah, paying retail for kicks is for the birds, literally. The main reason why I loved working at NTNY. I can count on my hand how many times I had to pay retail in the past 11-12 years.

Last edited:
just listened to home(coming) by kanye and realized that its about chicago

"hi my name is Wendy, and I like to blow trees ... " 

wendy=windy 

windy city

BOOOOMMM goes my mind

im glad i finally made it to 2008

pretty slow on that one

Back
Top Bottom