the thread about nothing...

I barely even go on twitter anymore but this was funny just now...

Kenar @Deion_Slanders

U know ur complimenting me right? RT @Ms_Spicy_Baby @Deion_Slanders you got the face only a vagina would love to sit on u {()} face f***!

Expand
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
I went to the credit union to help my brother get a loan for school. Lil homie got denied :smh:

But the lady helping us did say they were hiring. I'm trying to see what kind of positions I can get with my degree. :nerd:

"slide like M. Bison" .....wonder what rif raff though about that :lol:

"I DUN SHOOK DICE WIT LARRY BIRD IN BARCELONA " :pimp:

Last edited:
[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif][if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif][if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

My childhood rightchea!! Los Angeles Negros, if these were playing in my crib someone was drunk 
laugh.gif

I HONESTLY think that you should have to be licensed to reproduce. I see too many babies born into terrible situations by no fault of their own :\

I know thats not a popular opinion, but too many babies grow into angry adolescents. Those angry adolescents grow into young women who have more babies, or into angry young men. I just want my world to be a better place

I HONESTLY think that you should have to be licensed to reproduce. I see too many babies born into terrible situations by no fault of their own :\

I know thats not a popular opinion, but too many babies grow into angry adolescents. Those angry adolescents grow into young women who have more babies, or into angry young men. I just want my world to be a better place

I completely agree for the most part , I mean accidents happen but there more non competent parents then competent ones >D and it's just a bad cycle all around

She really does look like Anderson Cooper
laugh.gif

This ***** Wiz done ****** up the eye candy

Yea i lift here n there n I am pretty strong due to my summer job..but I will def step it up yall shut me down quick lol

you must be trying to go to the league....i understand working out to stay in shape, but once i stopped playing football, getting my bench press up was a wrap

Back
Top Bottom