the thread about nothing...

It DISGUSTS me that Obama hasnt mentioned the 500 murders per year of black men in Chicago. I'm voting for the guy because he is the better candidate..but when you portray yourself as "THE VOICE OF CHANGE", I expect to hear about more than the status quo issues of abortion, the economy, and Financial aid reform

It DISGUSTS me that Obama hasnt mentioned the 500 murders per year of black men in Chicago. I'm voting for the guy because he is the better candidate..but when you portray yourself as "THE VOICE OF CHANGE", I expect to hear about more than the status quo issues of abortion, the economy, and Financial aid reform
They aren't ALL black.... 
eyes.gif

BUT...This is true fam....It's like............................He's used to it 
tired.gif
mean.gif

damn you're right, i had never thought about that.

do they ever even talk about it in the media? 

They aren't ALL black.... :rolleyes

BUT...This is true fam....It's like............................He's used to it |I :smh:

You're right, they arent, but you get my point. It drives me crazy

Question ..... I know chi is super hot.... But why? Too much hood? Super poor? Not enough cops? Like Camden is a ******g war zone :lol: **** looks like a call of duty map but it's cause the city is poor / not enough cops and **** pours over from Philly

Question ..... I know chi is super hot.... But why? Too much hood? Super poor? Not enough cops? Like Camden is a ******g war zone :lol: **** looks like a call of duty map but it's cause the city is poor / not enough cops and **** pours over from Philly

Bro, I thought Pittsburgh was bad, but sheesh, we're not even touching Chicago (or Baltimore) as far as murders go, thank God. :smh:

let me not get banned

dummies doing dumb ish

Last edited:

let me not get banned

dummies doing dumb ish

I didnt create a whole thread, I mean sheesh I'm not even from the Chi, but it really hurts my heart bro

This dude at my job got a crazy resume

Murder at 14

double digit in robberies...including banks

He's funny as hell though
laugh.gif

Had an interview today, get there and the store manager says she'll call me back to rescedule :stoneface:
Pretty sure I failed my college algebra exam yesterday even after I studied my *** off :stoneface:
Got a head cold and my allergies are acting up :stoneface:
Life just continues to f me over :stoneface:

Had an interview today, get there and the store manager says she'll call me back to rescedule :stoneface:
Pretty sure I failed my college algebra exam yesterday even after I studied my *** off :stoneface:

if it makes you feel better, I got a 96% on my 1st math exam

if it makes you feel better, I got a 96% on my 1st math exam

If it makes u feel better i was up till 3 in da mornin and didnt get ****t

I cant deal with the Sneaker Art forum....sooooooooo......What is the best glue to reattach the sole of a shoe?

Back
Top Bottom