the thread about nothing...

Posted about this lil doohickey before, but IDC. Amazing bluetooth speaker by Logitech. Weighs next to nothing and pretty darn affordable. Handles pretty much whatever you throw at it like a champ. :pimp:

It's flawlessly sending the melodic, booming goodness of this album through the airways at the moment...

Damn Alicia murdered this **** - it has a classic feel but too soon to tell. Expecting nothing less from her new effort. 8)

Last edited:
Posted about this lil doohickey before, but IDC. Amazing bluetooth speaker by Logitech. Weighs next to nothing and pretty darn affordable. Handles pretty much whatever you throw at it like a champ. :pimp:

It's flawlessly sending the melodic, booming goodness of this album through the airways at the moment...

Damn Alicia murdered this **** - it has a classic feel but too soon to tell. Expecting nothing less from her new effort. 8)

does it lose sound power when not plugged up? :nerd: reading amazon reviews

Info on that clock though? And the speaker?

speaker

Amazon product ASIN B005KQ2O26

does it lose sound power when not plugged up? :nerd: reading amazon reviews

Not sound...bass. Also, a lot of the Amazon reviews are for the previous iPod dock version. This new one pretty much has 10s across the board. I use it at the court all the time. Can't ball without it anymore.

Not sure about the clock. Check gadgetmac.

Last edited:
A whole week on Ebay and my kicks didnt sell. I thought this was supposed to be a sellers market?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU >:

There's this black chick at my job with the caramel skin..... I'd eat her chocolate starfish

I'll never get a chance to see this guy live. :smh:

Maybe that voice will welcome me to the afterlife. Along with Amy, Marvin, John (Lennon and Denver}, Ray, Elvis, Frank, Etta, Karen, Minnie, Whitney....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom