the thread about nothing...

Feel somewhat guilty taking creep pics of this chick's donk at a concert tonight *shrugs*

So you actually took the pic, and didn't post it for TAN?

I'm 27 and feel old. I would never go around saying yambs. I know a lot of this is in sarcasm, but on a real note I couldn't do it
Brodie yambz is NT slang... I think.

so many times i say something joking and my girl will be like who says that?? and im like uh...people...she is like no one says that...im like "the internet" does...

yambz
when i type damb in a text
yesterday said "you finna catch these paws you keep sassing me"
midas whale
fade into bolivia

This.

I'm doing the alonzo.gif in real life in addition to slippin with the slang sometimes :lol:

tenor.gif

This!!
So I do a double come out at 8pm. Go to my girls place. Shower eat. Go to bed thinking I'm bout to KO cause I gotta be up at 3am and nothing!! Even took zzquil smh. Was so tight and now that I'm at work it's when my body decided to sleep.

I'm 27 and feel old. I would never go around saying yambs. I know a lot of this is in sarcasm, but on a real note I couldn't do it

That's how I feel about "bro" and any variation. I know I may stand alone on that one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Starting the process to purchase a house

Nervous as hell but I have putting it off way too long

Wish me luck TAN

I'm suppose to hear back from the recruiter today, if they want to move forward with me and fly out for a in-person interview. The phone interview went well and I hope they proceed to the next step.

Lol you want out of Virginia so bad
laugh.gif
I don't blame you
Personally, I want to stay out here and continue to grow in my career. But, at the same time, I have to look at what's best for my family. My wife has had a hard time adjusting out here and my daughter doesn't have any other kids to play with. Family is all on the West Coast and that's been tough on my wife, because her family is close.

It sucks that I'd be moving back to CA, but my main goal is to ensure my family is happy.

Money will come and go, I  just need to accept the fact that all my decisions, isn't just about me.

Lol you want out of Virginia so bad :lol:
I don't blame you
Personally, I want to stay out here and continue to grow in my career. But, at the same time, I have to look at what's best for my family. My wife has had a hard time adjusting out here and my daughter doesn't have any other kids to play with. Family is all on the West Coast and that's been tough on my wife, because her family is close.

It sucks that I'd be moving back to CA, but my main goal is to ensure my family is happy.

Money will come and go, I  just need to accept the fact that all my decisions, isn't just about me.

I'm sure Filipino communities exist in Virginia. But yea that sucks about your wife's family being all out on the west coast

I'm sure Filipino communities exist in Virginia. But yea that sucks about your wife's family being all out on the west coast
They are Filipino communities out here, but not really in the area where I live. Finding a Filipino grocery store with food to go is comforting though lol.

We'll see what happens when I get a call back. Worst thing that could happen is that they decide to not fly me out for an interview and I'll continue my job out here.

Back
Top Bottom