the thread about nothing...

IMG

Last edited:
I'm Filipino and my mom's best dish isn't even a filipino dish. She makes crazy good Jamaican ox tail lmao

I bet she can make good kare kare

She's never made it. Has never wanted to. But she loves making Jamaican ox tail lol

Yea I know both dishes are pretty similar, except different sauces lol

My uncle's kare kare>any kare kare I've ever tasted ever

Last edited:
how many pairs of jeans do you guys have on your rotation? =\

3-4 + 1 pants that is not jeans

I work in dress pants so i don't need more

All I need in this life of sin is me and a hipster chick.

Chill out HOV
It's Pac 1st junior
grin.gif

You weak *** dude don't deserve to be compared to pac

I wish one of the new lame rappers would have said that so i could've compared you to him.

Be grateful you were compared to Hov, talkin and can't even get a date :x

Does NT have a Jamaican thread? I see alot of cats in here appreciate the culture with food and lifestyle talk

Does NT have a Jamaican thread? I see alot of cats in here appreciate the culture with food and lifestyle talk

Lol if you're ever in ny, check out a place in downtown NYC called Ms Lilly's (I think that's the name of the place)

Chill spot. Family owned and one of the daughters of dude who runs the spot is one of the hottest black women I've met personally. Chick could be a model.

And the Jamaican food isn't so bad either lol

Lol if you're ever in ny, check out a place in downtown NYC called Ms Lilly's (I think that's the name of the place)

Chill spot. Family owned and one of the daughters of dude who runs the spot is one of the hottest black women I've met personally. Chick could be a model.

Thanks bro. Got my aunt that lives in NY on my dads side tryna see her one of these days.... Both jamaican.

Bouta go to Ms Lillys and bag me a goodaz and some oxtail

Back
Top Bottom