the thread about nothing...

life-hack-fb-com-legendaryfacts-avoid-the-pain-of-preserving-your-cereal-9796682.png

I'm supposed to hear from the management at the site in SoCal sometime this week. Also spoke with my program manager and he said he'd speak to his counterpart overseeing that location and drop a good word for me.
smokin.gif

Slowly but surely to the next step in the process.

I'm supposed to hear from the management at the site in SoCal sometime this week. Also spoke with my program manager and he said he'd speak to his counterpart overseeing that location and drop a good word for me.:smokin

Slowly but surely to the next step in the process.

Your boss sounds chillax about you leaving. That's coo

I've seen some bosses get super petty and start dumping all the hard work on ppl about to leave lmao

Your boss sounds chillax about you leaving. That's coo

I've seen some bosses get super petty and start dumping all the hard work on ppl about to leave lmao
He was appreciative of giving him a heads up that I submitted my name for the opening and has always encouraged to keep my eye open for any opportunities that is best for the me and the family.

Guy is really great and has been really influential since I've moved out here.

But I know what you mean, some people get caught up in their feels when they hear an employee is leaving lmao.

has anyone tried lean?
Yes, frequently use to flip on people while I was on it. Would be all calm and ****, then the littlest thing would set me off. Ruined relationships being on it. Had a stint with pharmaceuticals in my past. Will still pop a xan if you have it. Smh

why must the good die so young? One of my brother's teammates from his youth baseball team passed away. He was truly a genuine nice guy and comes from a good family, I couldn't believe the news. He didn't even make it to see 23, his birthday is just 2 days after my brother's.

why must the good die so young? One of my brother's teammates from his youth baseball team passed away. He was truly a genuine nice guy and comes from a good family, I couldn't believe the news. He didn't even make it to see 23, his birthday is just 2 days after my brother's.

My condolences

Sorry for your loss. My condolences.

TAN Summit in Bangkok?

A little for everybody

Even Eyee can go on with his ayo stuff without getting judged.

Has anyone ever cheated on their partner before?

If so, why?
Countless times. I was a dirt bag, and wanted new *****. Lost a lot of real ones to my stupidity. I wish I could get back some of those women. Solid, dope individuals that were positive and loving. Smh. Ive learned the hard way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom