the thread about nothing...

Really? Kd? Cmon fam....not bron bron?
Warriors are much better than the Heat were. Curry, Thompson, Durant, and Green are all entering their primes and are all still young. A 73-9 team with the 2nd best player in the world requires much more superstar additions. 

Last edited:
He got Bron for his avy too lol

thanks for the feedback. going to give her a thank you card and a $25 Victoria Secrets gift card.

fainted working out at the gym yesterday :x
was resting feeling dizzy and, next thing, i woke up and the cute chick working there asking me if i was ok and nursing me back :lol: might have to buy her some flowers and a watch, or is that doing too much?

You drink enough water?

Might sound stupid but are you breathing? I mean when youre lifting, are you holding your breath or are you making sure to breath out and exhale

had a drink (1 bottle) during late lunch prior was just stupid on my part. normally, i would be fine, but i was most likely dehydrated and just over exerted myself doing cardio. i was mostly dizzy and was sitting when i felt it. probably got up too quick before i fell.
was able to walk to the hospital after i rested up and got some IV and tests done, which came back good. slight bump on my head, but they say i probably dont have concussion.

Last edited:
Spicy food >>>>>>>>>

was resting feeling dizzy and, next thing, i woke up and the cute chick working there asking me if i was ok and nursing me back :lol: might have to buy her some flowers and a watch, or is that doing too much?

Flower + D

What you mean a watch? Overboard.

Even flower i'm not a fan.

Just invite her for lunch to thank her.

Might lead to more. 2 bird, 1 stone

Spicy food >>>>>>>>>

Flower + D

What you mean a watch? Overboard.

Even flower i'm not a fan.

Just invite her for lunch to thank her.

Might lead to more. 2 bird, 1 stone

Get her number first..
Lunch is the way to go..

Last edited:
thanks for the feedback. going to give her a thank you card and a $25 Victoria Secrets gift card.
had a drink (1 bottle) during late lunch prior was just stupid on my part. normally, i would be fine, but i was most likely dehydrated and just over exerted myself doing cardio. i was mostly dizzy and was sitting when i felt it. probably got up too quick before i fell.
was able to walk to the hospital after i rested up and got some IV and tests done, which came back good. slight bump on my head, but they say i probably dont have concussion.

Ahh i thought you were lifting not doing cardio. Either way glad you ok bro

I'm guessing everyone in this thread hates Lebron? lol. Perhaps time for an avy change

Last edited:
I hate when i run outta jam. Need to check the old lady in the building and get some more of that homemade stuff

Durant went to the team that won 76 games lol
Same team he ALMOST beat previous year.

Nkt exactly the same

Durant went to the team that won 76 games lol
Same team he ALMOST beat previous year.

Nkt exactly the same

Yup!
If he would have stayed with OKC, maybe they could have beat the warriors this year. He just took the easy route smh.
On another note, i'm spending too much time watching this soccer game lol went to extra time and by the looks of it it's going to penalties

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom