the thread about nothing...

TAN summit would look like this :nerd:
tan.png

damb fam 
frown.gif

used to talk to this girl that was so amazing and cared about her so much then she slowly pulled away and got with a guy that i used to be best friends with since middle school but had a falling out with senior year hs.

cant even lie, really hurts to see pics of them together and barely started getting over here recently. she dead to me me now tho lol

I hope work is slow. Trying to cop tickets to see a play and no time to do it right now, so gotta do it at work before it sells out :lol:

Last edited:
fainted working out at the gym yesterday :x
was resting feeling dizzy and, next thing, i woke up and the cute chick working there asking me if i was ok and nursing me back :lol: might have to buy her some flowers and a watch, or is that doing too much?

Last edited:
fainted working out at the gym yesterday :x
was resting feeling dizzy and, next thing, i woke up and the cute chick working there asking me if i was ok and nursing me back :lol: might have to buy her some flowers and a watch, or is that doing too much?

Lunch..

Bought my ex flowers because she was having a really ****** day. Thought it would cheer her up. ***** gonna ask me, with an attitude and a screw face btw, "what are these for?".

stare.gif

Bought my ex flowers because she was having a really ****** day. Thought it would cheer her up. ***** gonna ask me, with an attitude and a screw face btw, "what are these for?".

stare.gif
roll.gif

When being a gentleman goes wrong lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom