the thread about nothing...

Bought my ex flowers because she was having a really ****** day. Thought it would cheer her up. ***** gonna ask me, with an attitude and a screw face btw, "what are these for?".

stare.gif
Take it back.

Give it to someone who'd appreciate it.

Had some Korean spicy pork belly for lunch. It was good until the spiciness began to linger and I couldn't even enjoy the last few bites of my meal.
mean.gif

^I thought about my friends bulldog only because there were some weekends that I house sat for them and the dog was there lol.

fainted working out at the gym yesterday
sick.gif

was resting feeling dizzy and, next thing, i woke up and the cute chick working there asking me if i was ok and nursing me back
laugh.gif
might have to buy her some flowers and a watch, or is that doing too much?
put a ring on it, man up.

Had some Korean spicy pork belly for lunch. It was good until the spiciness began to linger and I couldn't even enjoy the last few bites of my meal.
mean.gif

I've accepted that already. I can't handle spicy food
frown.gif
you just gotta keep eating it

yeah its painful at first

but you build a tolerance

the hard part is different spices hit you differently

like im good with southeast asian spice, but korean spice can f me up still

Idk how you guys can deal with spicy food. I'm a lightweight lol
i feel like some foods are lacking in flavor and just not good if the spice factor isnt there (ie, korean or thai) haha that's just me though

ps, don't mindlessly rub your eye after snacking on some thai chillies 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
fainted working out at the gym yesterday :x
was resting feeling dizzy and, next thing, i woke up and the cute chick working there asking me if i was ok and nursing me back :lol: might have to buy her some flowers and a watch, or is that doing too much?

You drink enough water?

Might sound stupid but are you breathing? I mean when youre lifting, are you holding your breath or are you making sure to breath out and exhale

Back
Top Bottom