the thread about nothing...

Co sign this man. It is not easy. If you are trying to live out here just be prepared financially. Thought about moving out as well. LA is attractive. 

If ya don't mind how much ya pay for rent?

Yea I wanna stay in the Tri-State area. Maybe a nice township in PA or NJ. Ashamed to say my current lease is $1900 per month [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

Yea I wanna stay in the Tri-State area. Maybe a nice township in PA or NJ. Ashamed to say my current lease is $1900 per month [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️
I would love to live in Williamsburg... too difficult without roommates or getting paid extremely well. 

I would love to live in Williamsburg... too difficult without roommates or getting paid extremely well. 

That's ideally where I'd like to live. It would make commuting so much easier for both my wife and I. In this day and age it almost feels like you have to be near wealthy to get the most out of your money in NYC.

That's ideally where I'd like to live. It would make commuting so much easier for both my wife and I. In this day and age it almost feels like you have to be near wealthy to get the most out of your money in NYC.

NY prices is crazy. I could move out but I'm picky about where to live. I'm waiting until I got money saved up (not looking like that's happening anytime soon) or when my cousin finally moves up to NY so we can be roomates

NY prices is crazy. I could move out but I'm picky about where to live. I'm waiting until I got money saved up (not looking like that's happening anytime soon) or when my cousin finally moves up to NY so we can be roomates
That is literally the name of the game for me right now. Secure the bag alert. 

If TAN had a summit where would it be?

Would have to be vegas 
It's the only option
Tan blowing up right now.

We big enough for a TAN only Secret Santa this year?
I don't have faith in this 
laugh.gif

He got Bron for his avy too lol
Stop it franc

Still lol
laugh.gif
 it sounds like something you would say. You tweeting for LL now?

What's wrong with NY?
Expensive af. Coming from a New Yorker trying to get out.
laugh.gif
+1, this place makes me more irritated by the day, and cost of living doesn't help

kind of want to buy those bluetooth waterproof speaker you can put in the shower.

me too, but I usually just play music from my phone speakers

Same but even the loudest i can barely hear when i'm in the shower.

I have a seperate shower so when the door is closed the sound has a tough time reachin.

I copped one. Will review when i get it.

me too, but I usually just play music from my phone speakers

I seen this show about people that do all kinds of crazy things to save time during the day. One lady would time her showers. Another guy would blend all his meals into drinks and drink it instead of eating it to save time :x

The thing i never understood was after saving all this time, they didnt do anything or enjoy that extra time :lol:

What's the point of saving time if you don't need it? Lmao i'll enjoy my shower and my good meal. It's These little things that make the regular days feel good and worth it.

Just listening to a podcast, walking downtown during my lunch, taking a good shower before going to bed. All them small things make the day where i go work 9 to 5 pretty good. My job is very relaxed but not the most stimulating, still Life is great. All about them small things :pimp:

What's the point of saving time if you don't need it? Lmao i'll enjoy my shower and my good meal. It's These little things that make the regular days feel good and worth it.

Just listening to a podcast, walking downtown during my lunch, taking a good shower before going to bed. All them small things make the day where i go work 9 to 5 pretty good. My job is very relaxed but not the most stimulating, still Life is great. All about them small things :pimp:

:lol: i know right? I mean you save money here and there and you buy yourself something nice, go out to a nice restaurant, take a trip etc. But these weirdos were saving all this time and they didnt seem to be enjoying life.

The guy that would blend his food went on a date with some chick and he was in such a rush he asked the waitress to blend his dinner. She was like wtf? Then shes like oh the chef its ok hes done it before he used to work at a seniors home. :rofl: i was dead

Wtf man. Blended dinner sounds disgusting.

Can't be real life :x must be for the show

But then again, there's a bunch of weirdos on earth, can't be too surprised.

Back
Top Bottom