the thread about nothing...

I'd eat it.

On another note...

Lmao!!!!
I just realized.
This is gonna be me in 9 years
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

you're absolutely correct. You can't enjoy money if you don't have time, but time is money so where does that leave us?

Time is only money if you are on someone elses clock.

I don't think there's a wrong answer. It's just about what you value.

If you want that big house and nice cars to show off and you're willing to work for it, that's coo

If you want to work less and have more time and money to go on vacation that's coo too

Either way, you're going to need money

As long as you're happy, that's all

Last edited:
Electric bicycle has been purchased yesterday evening 
smokin.gif

Oxford E-Quest 400Watt

Short test ride was even better than expected and that was just on the first setting of the engine. Whereas riding my regular bicycle was pretty much restricted to very short distances due to the rapid onset of cramps in my legs I can go much further with this. The lowest engine setting reduces strain on my legs and if my legs need a break from the cramps there's 3 higher engine settings to do so.

Weather is looking pretty decent today so I'm taking it for my first longer distance ride 
smokin.gif

Very excited after all this time of losing one of my favorite hobbies

thoughts?
Sounds like they live in a big enough house to have space to themselves. No issues on my end.

They did what was best for the family and that's what's important to them.

IMO, I don't think I can live in the same house with my parents or in-laws with my own family. It's definitely a challenge.

Electric bicycle has been purchased yesterday evening :smokin
Oxford E-Quest 400Watt
Short test ride was even better than expected and that was just on the first setting of the engine. Whereas riding my regular bicycle was pretty much restricted to very short distances due to the rapid onset of cramps in my legs I can go much further with this. The lowest engine setting reduces strain on my legs and if my legs need a break from the cramps there's 3 higher engine settings to do so.
Weather is looking pretty decent today so I'm taking it for my first longer distance ride :smokin
Very excited after all this time of losing one of my favorite hobbies

A bunch of my boys have purchased bikes and they love it

I think if I bought one it would just collect dust :lol:

thoughts?

Automatic L for dabbing :lol:

Seriously tho, I see nothing wrong with that, and it's not like they live in a small house. I've actually been considering the same on a temporary basis, maybe for a year or two. It would benefit everyone and I'd actually be able eliminate my personal debt quicker and start saving more towards my own home.

Last edited:
My brother's having an engagement party in a couple of weeks

I want to wear a suit

I don't own one and was just planning on renting one but my Wife says I should just buy one

What do you guys think?

Renting a suit would be like $180 and I know new dress shoes alone would probably cost that

Back
Top Bottom