the thread about nothing...

roll.gif

I remember my boy trying to explain apps when he was talking about the first iphone

I remember being so confused on his explanation :lol:

One of my best friend's wife was cheating on him for 5 yes 5 years..she was legit dating some other dude..he ended up fighting the dude..it was an effed up situation..he's still with his wife and they have two kids..he makes all the money and she don't do ****..he grew up in a single-parent household..so I believe he wants to fill that void to make sure his kids think everything is all gravy..but if ur girl breaks ur heart..she's gotta go

She gotta breeze

I can't stand simp dudes who stay with girls in toxic relationships

2 of my friends at the moment

Both girls are ugly too

Dudes don't listen so whatever

I let them take the L's

I found out all when I was getting a cheesesteak and bumped into some kid I grew up with..we were bull******* talking about everyone we kno..what they been up to..and we ended up talking about my boy..and his wife..and kid was like "yo I hate that b****".. and gave all the details..I knew some of it (fist fight)but I didn't kno it was 5 years..I was like are u f****** kidding me

Last edited:

Both girls are ugly too

I let them take the L's
Currently going through this with my boy. He lost his v card to her and everything. Dumped his girl before for her. she cheated on him three times and their still together. Homie might end up dead at an early age cuz of her. But **** it he wont listen.

Last edited:
Currently going through this with my boy. He lost his v card too her and everything. Dumped his girl before for her. she cheated on him three times and their still together. Homie might end up dead at an early age cuz of her. But **** it

I feel you dude

My boy's are idiots too

I don't even care anymore

I just let them struggle

I had cats in my camp (that i dont deal with anymore). That was on suicide watch because of females. One of the relationships was forced and lusted over. The other one was dude and ol girl were together for 3 years and she moved on for the better i guess. NT cats could get at me all they want for lack of yambz experience but one thing you can never get at me for is me simping and wanting to take my life over a *****.

Last edited:
I had cats in my camp (that i dont deal with anymore). That was on suicide watch because of females. One of the relationships was forced and lusted over. The other one was dude and ol girl were together for 3 years and she moved on for the better i guess. NT cats could get at me all they want for lack of yambz experience but one thing you can never get at me for is me simping and wanting to take my life over a *****.

You need some new friends

I don't get the fascination about avocado toast. I mean, yeah, it taste good. But, don't see the hype of wanting to pay that much for a pretty average meal.

I don't get the fascination about avocado toast. I mean, yeah, it taste good. But, don't see the hype of wanting to pay that much for a pretty average meal.
Pay, no.

My mom cleans houses for a living & one of the guys she works for family is super rich off oranges & avocados & has acres of them so we got both of those by the bag load, son :pimp:

Dave's killer bread + freshly smashed avocado = heaven.

I need to add some pickled red onions to that equation to reach nirvana, tho.

Last edited:

Pay, no.

My mom cleans houses for a living & one of the guys she works for family is super rich off oranges & avocados & has acres of them so we got both of those by the bag load, son
pimp.gif

Dave's killer bread + freshly smashed avocado = heaven.

I need to add some pickled red onions to that equation to reach nirvana, tho.
Try it with some cured salmon or sardines

Both girls are ugly too

I let them take the L's

maybe there's jjust really nowhere else to go. that and a lot of people nowadays are in relationships for so long because it's just convenient.

Back
Top Bottom