the thread about nothing...

My brother's having an engagement party in a couple of weeks

I want to wear a suit

I don't own one and was just planning on renting one but my Wife says I should just buy one

What do you guys think?

Renting a suit would be like $180 and I know new dress shoes alone would probably cost that

Zara.com

If you're a guest at an outdoor wedding, who cares. As long as you got a tie and slacks, you're good. No one cares about the guest and 99 percent of the attention is going to be on the bride groom and bridal party lol

10 yrs ago, give or take, I distinctly remember my best friend saying about his girl 'Idk if I can get serious with this new chick. Idk if I like her as much as she likes me. It might not work out'

Ten years later they're married with a kid and another kid on the way lol

Of course I did not me mention any of this in my best man speech lol
Smart man lol

10 yrs ago, give or take, I distinctly remember my best friend saying about his girl 'Idk if I can get serious with this new chick. Idk if I like her as much as she likes me. It might not work out'

Ten years later they're married with a kid and another kid on the way lol

Of course I did not me mention any of this in my best man speech lol

Kinda reminds me of this guy we know. He got his girl pregnant and wanted her to get an abortion. We kept telling him hes stupid to do that. The guys pretty well off and his parents were supportive and all that. We kept telling him theres 16yr old girls that dont have **** and keep the baby.

Fast forward now the kids like 5 or 6 and he just had another one.

We never speak about those convos tho.

Buy the suit bro.
This should be a staple in every mans closet.
Yup, even if you'll only wear it once.

Still want to check out Suit Supply. Need a navy and a black suit. Probably consider getting a new gray suit as well.

One of my best friend's wife was cheating on him for 5 yes 5 years..she was legit dating some other dude..he ended up fighting the dude..it was an effed up situation..he's still with his wife and they have two kids..he makes all the money and she don't do ****..he grew up in a single-parent household..so I believe he wants to fill that void to make sure his kids think everything is all gravy..but if ur girl breaks ur heart..she's gotta go

One of my best friend's wife was cheating on him for 5 yes 5 years..she was legit dating some other dude..he ended up fighting the dude..it was an effed up situation..he's still with his wife and they have two kids..he makes all the money and she don't do ****..he grew up in a single-parent household..so I believe he wants to fill that void to make sure his kids think everything is all gravy..but if ur girl breaks ur heart..she's gotta go
Five years? Wow, that's terrible.

He's making all the money anyway and she does nothing? Naaaa I'm divorcing that chick and hiring the best divorce lawyer

I'm asking for sole custody and everything

Last edited:
Bro u don't kno how many times..he ain't trying to hear it or talk about it..all he keeps saying is they have kids which makes it impossible..he is a really good dad tho..does anything for his kids..its like he ignores it robtoofresco robtoofresco

Last edited:
One of my best friend's wife was cheating on him for 5 yes 5 years..she was legit dating some other dude..he ended up fighting the dude..it was an effed up situation..he's still with his wife and they have two kids..he makes all the money and she don't do ****
That situation matches what I was saying over in the Women Hate Harmless Men thread earlier... your friend is the "nice guy":

The reality is, all women like both types of men, but for different reasons/goals.

Regardless of relationship status (married, single, whatever), women of all ages are sexually attracted to "dangerous/bad guys"... not all necessarily act on that instinct, but they still feel the attraction. Since prehistoric times, bad guys are the ones who would be the best at hunting, defending against attack, and generally athletically/physically superior in general. Therefore, she has a desire to mate with him to pass on those superior physical genes in her children... it's just nature.

At the same time, women also like to have someone around who will provide a stable financial situation and who they can feel safe around. However, that doesn't mean they're sexually attracted to that guy, but they will sometimes trap a "nice guy" into that friend-provider role. Once married, the guy is locked in and the girl doesn't have to put out, since she gets half of everything if he divorces her. Meanwhile, he's pumping $$$ into their house, cars, etc, giving her a stable home. So that's a win for her, though she'll end up looking for sexual satisfaction elsewhere.

Kids are probably gonna end up hating their mom for that when they find out. Had a couple of friends who that's happened to when the kids were teenagers, and the kids straight up felt just as dissed as their dad. That was the saddest part

that's awful... 
mean.gif
frown.gif

That situation matches what I was saying over in the Women Hate Harmless Men thread earlier... your friend is the "nice guy":

Agreed you have to be both men i marriage and surf the wave between the both.

It really getting hard in the social media era. For example shouting out i love on social media hold more weight than actual saying it in person

A woman can never love a man she doesn't respect.

Back
Top Bottom