the thread about nothing...

I don't think Applebee's sucks [emoji]128533[/emoji]
Guess I don't have standards

There's some good stuff there. Everybody's palate different b.

Found out some people don't eat ketchup on hot dogs and I'm fully committed to not caring what people on the internet think at this point :lol:

Found out some people don't eat ketchup on hot dogs and I'm fully committed to not caring what people on the internet think at this point
laugh.gif
I don't understand that, to some people ketchup on a burger or ketchup on a hot dog is considered a crime to them.

I think it's delicious

Gimme dat ketchup mayo combo on a bacon wrapped hot dog

Found out some people don't eat ketchup on hot dogs and I'm fully committed to not caring what people on the internet think at this point :lol:

Yo that whole no ketchup on hotdog blew my mind. I dont eat hotdogs but i thought that was a standard condiment

Never was a Denny's guy. But that's the late not spot for California folks. NYC I don't see Denny's.
i guess the quality is different out there cause denny's is a last resort here in houston.

at 3 am you will only catch old hookers and weirdos eating there

we got a lot of late night options though

They playin jay z whole album on the radio now.

I heart stations

rode up the street to Sheetz earlier, don't know what song was on but it was hard. 93.9 and I think another station here were running the whole album.

Still waiting for it to hit Apple Music :rolleyes

rode up the street to Sheetz earlier, don't know what song was on but it was hard. 93.9 and I think another station here were running the whole album.

Still waiting for it to hit Apple Music :rolleyes

Sheetz

Now i havent heard that in a looooong time

Back
Top Bottom