the thread about nothing...

gyros are my 2nd favorite sandwich 

that tzatziki sauce...

if yall ever hit houston. 

jones halal fried chicken > halal guys

I forgot to cancel one of those 30 day subscription joints yesterday and they hit me with the charge. I went and canceled the service and I'm waiting on PayPal to call me back now. Hopefully I can dispute it and got my money back.

Y'all out here still takin' advances, huh?
Me and my ****** takin' real chances, uh
Y'all on the 'Gram holdin' money to your ear
There's a disconnect, we don't call that money over here, yeah

I've never had schwarma. Never even heard of it before 2012 (the Avengers movie) . What is it

Similar to a gyros. Its either chicken, beef, lamb or turkey stacked on a rotating type of skewer. Thet slice pieces off and either served in a pita with lettuce, tomato, onions etc or as a dinner plate with rice and salad etc. Middle eastern food and Mediterranean food are very similar.

gyros are my 2nd favorite sandwich 
that tzatziki sauce...

if yall ever hit houston. 
jones halal fried chicken > halal guys

Htown on my list of places to visit so ima keep that in mind

Lol ahat I'm reading your description of a schwarma and it sounds like a gyro to me [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

pg on okc 
smokin.gif

west conf is crazy

Last edited:
Really? That's some good praise. I will remember this for whenever I go to Houston
been to both of them out here and jones is the truth.

large chicken and/or lamb over rice with extra white sauce 

fried wings...you're set
That place look dirty af inside and out but that **** is fire.
fax... its a hood joint so get your shhh to go 
laugh.gif

Htown on my list of places to visit so ima keep that in mind
ill tell you all the spots to eat at. there are so many

Last edited:
^^^ This is news to me. Had a feeling he was going to cleveland... We all know damn well they not gonna be a threat to GS. League gonna be boring for the next couple of years

Last edited:
New Jay Z is decent. People overhyping it saying it's the new Blueprint but it's a solid effort. Dilla influenced the hell out of the production on it. He speaking a lot of grown man **** as he should be, Feeling that for sure.

New Jay Z is decent. People overhyping it saying it's the new Blueprint but it's a solid effort. Dilla influenced the hell out of the production on it. He speaking a lot of grown man **** as he should be, Feeling that for sure.

Fake Dracos all in the videos
We sure we shoot 'em in my city though
I don't post no threats on the Internet
I just pose a threat, blame Lenny S for that
I don't be on the 'Gram goin' ham
Givin' information to the pork, that's all spam
Please don't talk about guns
That you ain't never gon' use
Y'all always tell on y'all self
I'm just so ******' confused

Back
Top Bottom