the thread about nothing...

IHOP is where it's at :nthat:

I coulda swore he said something once about he doesn't even like food :lol:

Maybe im not remembering it correctly

I don't enjoy eating food but I can appreciate a good meal. I also just don't have standards bc I think apple bees is good. I think Chipotle is good I just never really had expensive food. I order water at the restaurant. So I can't really judge

Food is really in right now and everyone gotta try the new menu item in town but I just want the simple dishes

Recently been eating medium rare

Used to eat medium for many years

Didnt you mention once in the fitness thread you were gonna try a blue rare steak? Did you end up getting that?

I don't enjoy eating food but I can appreciate a good meal. I also just don't have standards bc I think apple bees is good. I think Chipotle is good I just never really had expensive food. I order water at the restaurant. So I can't really judge

Food is really in right now and everyone gotta try the new menu item in town but I just want the simple dishes

I always order water, not cuz im cheap but cuz i dont drink alcohol or soda and try and stay away from juice.

I think it honestly depends on the situation. If im out and im starving and need to eat then im not too pressed about going somewhere fancy. If the whole plan for the evening is a dinner then im not settling for applebees or something like that.

I been to fancy restaurants (even worked at 1 for 2wks :lol:) the ambiance and the food is great. Sometimes wish the portions were bigger :lol: mans have a serious appetite

There's black ice cream cones right now and that doesn't interest me at all. I just don't get the appeal of gimmicky foods

rode up the street to Sheetz earlier, don't know what song was on but it was hard. 93.9 and I think another station here were running the whole album.

Still waiting for it to hit Apple Music :rolleyes
He got a video for story of oj

Bless.

Does the whole thing have that kinda washed out, vinyl sound? This video is ******* fire.

There's black ice cream cones right now and that doesn't interest me at all. I just don't get the appeal of gimmicky foods

They takin that charcoal **** too far :lol:

Havent tried it but im heading out on a business trip, and theres a steak house near by that carrries em, gonna see how it is [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom