the thread about nothing...

If you work today I'm here too and feel ur pain
laugh.gif
Thank you, brother. Thank you.

Luckily, I work till 12.

I work today. But I don't mind because starting tomorrow I'm off for two weeks :smile:
Do you fly out tomorrow? What do you have planned when you're in SF?

Na I'm spending the 4th in ny but I'll fly out very early Wednesday morning.

I'm winging it...

The only two things I have specifically planned is hit up Smugglers Cove one night, work out at a weightlifting gym Thurs from 3-5 (when my cousin is on that sold out alcatraz tour) and see the Golden Gate Bridge lol

I also want to do some fine dining by the water. Googlemaps has some suggestions but idk what to choose. What fine dining spots do you recommend? Any other bars you'd recommend besides Smugglers Cove?
Yo how do I use the bart system from the airport?

Also, I really really want to go to in n out but I've already been there quite a few times in precious Cali trips and I'm not in sf for that many days and eating in n out will only replace something new I've yet to try [emoji]128557[/emoji] so I decided not to go there lol

Last edited:
Na I'm spending the 4th in ny but I'll fly out very early Wednesday morning.

I'm winging it...

The only two things I have specifically planned is hit up Smugglers Cove one night, work out at a weightlifting gym Thurs from 3-5 (when my cousin is on that sold out alcatraz tour) and see the Golden Gate Bridge lol

I also want to do some fine dining by the water. Googlemaps has some suggestions but idk what to choose. What fine dining spots do you recommend? Any other bars you'd recommend besides Smugglers Cove?
Yo how do I use the bart system from the airport?
The restaurants I've tried that are by the water are: Scoma's, Fog Harbor Fish House, Gary Danko and Waterbar. Pretty nice view and the food is pretty good. Pretty much paying for the view, though.

As far as BART goes, there will be plenty of signs directing you where the BART Aiport station is located. There should be a kiosk nearby to buy your fare. Where are you staying at? Is there a Bart Station nearby your hotel?

I'm staying at the Le meridien hotel. They say that the closest stop on the bart to the hotel is the embarcadero station

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll be looking into them today. Just off of the name waterbar sounds cool :lol:

Last edited:
It's weird to work one day then have off..I don't feel like being here..but in the back of my mind I kno I could do whatever tonight and sleep in tomorrow

It's weird to work one day then have off..I don't feel like being here..but in the back of my mind I kno I could do whatever tonight and sleep in tomorrow
its actually great

i work four days a week and im off friday saturday and tuesday... so coming to work on monday isnt that bad because i know im off the next day.

its like i get two fridays a week

I'm staying at the Le meridien hotel. They say that the closest stop on the bart to the hotel is the embarcadero station

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll be looking into them today. Just off of the name waterbar sounds cool
laugh.gif
Ahh, nice. 

There's also a Michael Mina restaurant in the area you're staying. I've heard it's worth checking out.

The Ferry Building is a chill place to check out too.

Ahh, I have a panel phone interview scheduled for this Thursday at 12PM EST.

Trying to enjoy the holiday and then prep for the interview. One step forward.

Easy

some parents buy a lot of gifts, and when it's time to wrap it all they forget about some stuff

Last edited:

Easy

some parents buy a lot of stuff and when it's time to wrap it all they forget about some stuff
True. But that was the hottest game out for all the kids.  If my daughter wanted that, I'd make sure that I wrapped it up.

The only gift I'd give my kids are hugs

And if they get an A on their report card, I'd give them a beer

Last edited:
Man, the Fragment x Starbucks collab in Japan made some pretty cool tumblers. I'd get one if they weren't so expensive lol

My thing is: does he/she open it now and play with it and keep it cause their mom got it for them (sentimental value)

Or do they put it on the market to make a quick $400-$500, and re-buy a used one for significantly cheaper? (That is, if they want a copy)

I'd keep it.

Last edited by a moderator:
When your schedule says for you to be available on the phones from 12:25 to 4:10 :x :smh: Who the **** tried me and why?

Back
Top Bottom