the thread about nothing...

Working July 4th 
tired.gif

I'd keep the game as value is gonna go up on wrapped copies

I still have my game with all the pokemon, a bunch of level 100, 5-6 Mew, 5-6 Mewtwo, etc. :pimp:

My thing is: does he/she open it now and play with it and keep it cause their mom got it for them (sentimental value)

Or do they put it on the market to make a quick $400-$500, and re-buy a used one for significantly cheaper? (That is, if they want a copy)

I'd keep it.
Good question. Me, I'd probably sell for profit, since I no longer have a gameboy. But the other half, wants me to collect it.

I'm on holiday time. So if I work on a holiday I get 8 hours of time.

I've amassed a lot of vacation hrs that way in a short period of time

I like it cuz I can take off a random day whenever I don't want to work and not worry about eating into my vacation time

I'm a little disgusted that Trump is trying to get rid of that. More reasons to hate him [emoji]128565[/emoji]

Last edited:
My thing is: does he/she open it now and play with it and keep it cause their mom got it for them (sentimental value)

Or do they put it on the market to make a quick $400-$500, and re-buy a used one for significantly cheaper? (That is, if they want a copy)

I'd keep it.
Good question. Me, I'd probably sell for profit, since I no longer have a gameboy. But the other half, wants me to collect it.

Knowing it came from my mom would give me all the incentive to keep that exact copy

I'd just have to question her on how she "forgot" to give me the hottest game of that time and didnt notice :lol:

U guys make any decently price purchases lately? I copped a 4ktv and the new MBP

Copped a $600 TV a couple of months ago.

Need a laptop for school in september. Lowkey want a macbook but the price tag compared to others :smh:

I'll probably end up buying a macbook anyway, been using my brother's and i really like the layout and ease to use.

U guys make any decently price purchases lately? I copped a 4ktv and the new MBP

Need a laptop for school in september. Lowkey want a macbook but the price tag compared to others :smh:

I'll probably end up buying a macbook anyway, been using my brother's and i really like the layout and ease to use.

You'll likely regret getting anything other than a macbook, might as well put the money up and go straight for it

As someone who has owned multiple MacBooks, I bought a maxed out top model Dell XPS 15 without touch screen and I will never buy another MacBook in my life.

I play PC games though so another MacBook wouldn't have been a great choice for me anyway.

For school..if ur classes require a computer (computer science classes) make sure u check to see if they are compatible with Macs..mine were not and I bought a Thinkpad last year

For school..if ur classes require a computer (computer science classes) make sure u check to see if they are compatible with Macs..mine were not and I bought a Thinkpad last year

It's business school. The mac is fine.

Might have scared off my potential wedding mc 
laugh.gif
 Met w/ him last week and he found out there will be many police officers in attendance. He hasn't sent over the contract 
roll.gif

Too bad you can't play the game anymore. The save mechanism for the game had a span of 15 years from 1999-2014. 

I'd keep it.

I'll resale.. I don't have a Gameboy..

Too bad you can't play the game anymore. The save mechanism for the game had a span of 15 years from 1999-2014. 
Nah, changing the battery is easy, I did it on more than one cartridge (and it worked). You can google it or PM me if you have questions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom