the thread about nothing...

Too bad you can't play the game anymore. The save mechanism for the game had a span of 15 years from 1999-2014. 

Heard about this a couple of years ago.

How do you explain this?

Haven't made any modification to the cartridge and first time opening the game in years.

How do you explain this?

Haven't made any modification to the cartridge and first time opening the game in years.

It Wasn't Until Crystal Came Out That They Had The Battery In Them, You Can Still Play The Game, It Just Won't Save

How do you explain this?

It Wasn't Until Crystal Came Out That They Had The Battery In Them, You Can Still Play The Game, It Just Won't Save
What are you talking about? Pretty sure if the battery is dead, it always starts a new game each time you turn it on. His old team wouldn't be there.

Also, there are save state batteries in all of the old Pokemon cartridges (RBY and GSC).

Last edited:
U guys make any decently price purchases lately? I copped a 4ktv and the new MBP
I got a denim jacket for $7, originally $70. :lol:

I'm staying at the Le meridien hotel. They say that the closest stop on the bart to the hotel is the embarcadero station

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll be looking into them today. Just off of the name waterbar sounds cool :lol:
You're fine :lol: Pretty much everything in the downtown area are walkable/accessible by bart or muni. Since you wanted in n out, there's one right by fisherman's wharf.

Btw, your hotel is very walkable from the bart station if you stop at Montgomery street. :smile: iirc the area from your hotel to the embarcadero station has lots of steep hills

Last edited:
Naw, as much as I want in n out I'm going to pass. I'm only staying in SF until Fri night. Eating at in n out will mean one less chance to try something new lol

Last edited:
ahh I see. Seems repairable.

I actually have a 1985 Nintendo that the catridge slot wore down/stopped working. Ordered a $6 part and within 20 minutes had it good as new

I want a n64 badly too :smh:

Man i had an n64 back in the day. Crib got broken into and these ******** stole it but left the memory card. Real slap in the face

ahh I see. Seems repairable.

I actually have a 1985 Nintendo that the catridge slot wore down/stopped working. Ordered a $6 part and within 20 minutes had it good as new

I want a n64 badly too :smh:

Man i had an n64 back in the day. Crib got broken into and these ******** stole it but left the memory card. Real slap in the face

Damn :smh: thats ******* low

All this damn paperwork for the inheritance 
mean.gif

In other news, the electric bicycle I bought has been doing great. 
smokin.gif

I put the engine on the lowest setting and while I do get continuous cramps while cycling, it's very tolerable. Living in a rural area helps out too, I can cycle on some of the smaller side roads surrounded by nature with little to no traffic. For now I just take a rural route towards the nearby city of around ~10km with a steady pace of 20-26km/h and then go back home on the same route. Feels amazing to be able to cycle again, and for longer distances than I anticipated too. I could probably go for quite a bit further than 20km but I don't want to overdo it. Gonna slowly rebuild my leg muscles and gradually increase distance depending on how much time my legs need to recover after the ride. For now I'm taking a ride every 2-3 days.

All this damn paperwork for the inheritance :smh:
In other news, the electric bicycle I bought has been doing great. :smokin
I put the engine on the lowest setting and while I do get continuous cramps while cycling, it's very tolerable. Living in a rural area helps out too, I can cycle on some of the smaller side roads surrounded by nature with little to no traffic. For now I just take a rural route towards the nearby city of around ~10km with a steady pace of 20-26km/h and then go back home on the same route. Feels amazing to be able to cycle again, and for longer distances than I anticipated too. I could probably go for quite a bit further than 20km but I don't want to overdo it. Gonna slowly rebuild my leg muscles and gradually increase distance depending on how much time my legs need to recover after the ride. For now I'm taking a ride every 2-3 days.
Thats amazing, man. Keep it up! :pimp:

Naw, as much as I want in n out I'm going to pass. I'm only staying in SF until Fri night. Eating at in n out will mean one less chance to try something new lol
If you want burgers, try super duper burgers! It's unique to SF I think. I hope that's something relatively new enough :lol:

Last edited:
Waiting for my childhood house to go on sale so I can go to an open house or some ****

It's literally a trap house right now :smh: it's lowkey in the hood tho

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol damn. The gym I wanted to go to is in the union square area as a matter of fact. How's the Oakland area, just right off the bridge as you cross the water?

Lol damn. The gym I wanted to go to is in the union square area as a matter of fact. How's the Oakland area, just right off the bridge as you cross the water?
even shadier by a looooong shot 
roll.gif
 that's literally the hood. try alameda or emeryville or daly city, they're much safer

union square -- don't be there late at night. lots of homeless and crackheads. you should be fine during the daytime though, theres always LOTS of people

Last edited:
U guys make any decently price purchases lately? I copped a 4ktv and the new MBP

Just bought a redline bmx bike Saturday so I could take the kids bike riding. Been riding all weekend. Best $640 I've spent in a minute

Copped a $600 TV a couple of months ago.

Need a laptop for school in september. Lowkey want a macbook but the price tag compared to others :smh:

I'll probably end up buying a macbook anyway, been using my brother's and i really like the layout and ease to use.

Should definitely get a MBP. You get what you pay for. I got mine about 6 years ago and have had no problems

Ohh ok. Yea I don't plan on being in union Square except to work out in the daytime lol
you have nothing to worry about bruh 
laugh.gif
 just be on the lookout wherever you're at.

don't go to the bart stations in the mission area.... heaps of aggressive crackheads doing some wild **** in pure daytime 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Does it still smell like pee?
yeah, you can't really escape the smell 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom