the thread about nothing...

smokin.gif

Whats it called when you get a bunk product from Nike and send it back to get credit towards another purchase?  Do you think I could do that with some sheeds I got in like 05 06 with no box or reciept? 

Last edited:
Whats it called when you get a bunk product from Nike and send it back to get credit towards another purchase?  Do you think I could do that with some sheeds I got in like 05 06 with no box or reciept? 

you knew the answer before you asked bro :lol: 5 or 6 years ago

a rep who you ask might not even kno what sheeds are :lol: :rofl:

it's called being delusional. 

Who else but me thinks a Katy Perry/Rihanna sex tape would be bonkers..... those 2 couldn't keep hands off each other at the vma's :evil:

Last edited:
called in sick on tuesday so i could go on a job interview. wasn't even sure if i wanted to interview for this job to begin with since i applied awhile back, but the guy left a couple messages and even sent an email prior, so i decided it wouldnt hurt to interview.

thought i knocked it out of the park as i interviewed with him and a few other managers. now im just waiting, since the manager said he probably would make a decision by friday as he still needed to finish interviews this week. now i got to wait til monday to follow up with this guy. got me all worked up SMH

Last edited:
called in sick on tuesday so i could go on a job interview. wasn't even sure if i wanted to interview for this job to begin with since i applied awhile back, but the guy left a couple messages and even sent an email prior, so i decided it wouldnt hurt to interview.

thought i knocked it out of the park as i interviewed with him and a few other managers. now im just waiting, since the manager said he probably would make a decision by friday as he still needed to finish interviews this week. now i got to wait til monday to follow up with this guy. got me all worked up SMH

Good luck bro. Did you send a thank you email after the interview?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom