the thread about nothing...

Barely 5 o clock and I'm ready to drink. Trying to at least wait until late evening 
laugh.gif

Is it me or our Rhianna and Rita Ora hyped cause they Lightskin cause I just dont see it. That Demi chick making Rita look basic in that pic
That is what it is exactly just lightskin, Rhianna looks like the love and hip-hop Atlanta chick when she had the short wig on the show. Rita is pale with no shape and a felony amount of make-up (4-6 ounces and up) most pic. her face don't match her feet.

Is it me or our Rhianna and Rita Ora hyped cause they Lightskin cause I just dont see it. That Demi chick making Rita look basic in that pic

That is what it is exactly just lightskin, Rhianna looks like the love and hip-hop Atlanta chick when she had the short wig on the show. Rita is pale with no shape and a felony amount of make-up (4-6 ounces and up) most pic. her face don't match her feet.
lmaooo

just a year or 2 ago, you were deemed racist if you didn't find Rihanna attractive

lmaooo

just a year or 2 ago, you were deemed racist if you didn't find Rihanna attractive

its uncanning

lmaooo

its uncanning
I saw her in person on her bday, when Pon de reply was her only single.
she made the mistake of not covering that forehead with her bangs, so never liked her.

Just making the point that people are going to complain no matter what.

dude in fnl said "u got on those he got game joints huh"....(white/blk 13s)
I said "what u call em again" (holding in laughter)
he repeated it.
threw me for a sec......

im gettin to old for this ****

took 2.5 hours for WSHH to put it up after it was posted here, lmao

They take a lot of our videos like the lil jojo video of him riding through the hood and Rosa Acosta stretching vid. and dude on the little bike. We should be mad they exploiting us but y'all post 80% of there videos so, it is what it is.

Got my Team Mailyah bands :pimp:

gonna give the pink/pink to the gf since blk/pink was gone

edited... didnt kno i had tha loud in the pic :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom