the thread about nothing...

its uncanning

Uncanning? :smh:

Somebody sad Joseline was Rihanna's younger brother :lol: :lol:

Props on the booty cup chick and cord15's vids :pimp:

called in sick on tuesday so i could go on a job interview. wasn't even sure if i wanted to interview for this job to begin with since i applied awhile back, but the guy left a couple messages and even sent an email prior, so i decided it wouldnt hurt to interview.

thought i knocked it out of the park as i interviewed with him and a few other managers. now im just waiting, since the manager said he probably would make a decision by friday as he still needed to finish interviews this week. now i got to wait til monday to follow up with this guy. got me all worked up SMH

Good luck bro. Did you send a thank you email after the interview?

yeah, i sent the email that night. didnt get a response, but im sure he got it. gonna call him on monday, rather than email. hopefully i get a definitive answer so i dont have to wait.

called in sick on tuesday so i could go on a job interview. wasn't even sure if i wanted to interview for this job to begin with since i applied awhile back, but the guy left a couple messages and even sent an email prior, so i decided it wouldnt hurt to interview.

thought i knocked it out of the park as i interviewed with him and a few other managers. now im just waiting, since the manager said he probably would make a decision by friday as he still needed to finish interviews this week. now i got to wait til monday to follow up with this guy. got me all worked up SMH

Good luck bro. Did you send a thank you email after the interview?

yeah, i sent the email that night. didnt get a response, but im sure he got it. gonna call him on monday, rather than email. hopefully i get a definitive answer so i dont have to wait.

Nice. Here's hoping you get the job. 8)

Is it me or our Rhianna and Rita Ora hyped cause they Lightskin cause I just dont see it. That Demi chick making Rita look basic in that pic

That is what it is exactly just lightskin, Rhianna looks like the love and hip-hop Atlanta chick when she had the short wig on the show. Rita is pale with no shape and a felony amount of make-up (4-6 ounces and up) most pic. her face don't match her feet.
lmaooo

just a year or 2 ago, you were deemed racist if you didn't find Rihanna attractive

yup both are overrated

Just funny how thirsty people are for INstantGram (sp - I don't use it at all) followers. Book a girl, she texts me 2 days later with just her IG name. Girl I didn't ask for that........

Back
Top Bottom