the thread about nothing...

So this is the first time having a hotel room all to myself. I'm used to sharing it with some family member.

Having all this space. Cool.

King sized bed. Cool. I don't enjoy that at home.

But damn it's creepy in here. Keep thinking something is going to pop up.

Call me soft but I'm about to sleep with all the lights on [emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]

video-tony-romo-plays-the-saxophone-in-new-sunday-ticket-commercial-2.gif

I work in a big corporate building with thousands of people..each area has a kitchen with a coffee machine..if it's empty I just walk to another one til I find coffee already made..good luck if u think I'm making some..same thing with printers ..if one is jammed..I just re assign myself to another printer..yes..I am THAT guy

I work in a big corporate building with thousands of people..each area has a kitchen with a coffee machine..if it's empty I just walk to another one til I find coffee already made..good luck if u think I'm making some..same thing with printers ..if one is jammed..I just re assign myself to another printer..yes..I am THAT guy

You seem bitter.

I have to admit, my boy's wife always wears sundresses during the spring and summer...She looks so good in them 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom