the thread about nothing...

I work in a big corporate building with thousands of people..each area has a kitchen with a coffee machine..if it's empty I just walk to another one til I find coffee already made..good luck if u think I'm making some..same thing with printers ..if one is jammed..I just re assign myself to another printer..yes..I am THAT guy

You seem bitter.

you that guy who looks around and uses carol from accountings creamer that she keeps in the fridge with her name on it too aren't you. She will never notice if i take a little splash.....

you that guy who looks around and uses carol from accountings creamer that she keeps in the fridge with her name on it too aren't you. She will never notice if i take a little splash.....

Lol nah there's dairy free creamer here..and I would never eat or use someone else's stuff that's pretty gross

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Good luck on the interview tho
laugh.gif
Thanks 
roll.gif

No pics, sorry TAN.

It's a challenge sometimes, because she and my wife are bffs. 
mean.gif

Gross. It amazes me how there are grown adults that steal meals and condiments from people's lunch in the breakroom.

Ordered a pair of Godzillas in store at FL. They were on sale and although they didn't have my size they offered to order them at sale price no shipping. No brainer. I get home and open the box, 2 different sizes, and the wrong size is a display pair. I'm lowkey beside myself. :lol:

[emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

Thats gotta be tough seeing her strut around lmao
Dude, she's Mexican, listens to the same music as me, and everything. They even visited us out here in VA this past year and stayed at our place. Man 
mean.gif

Something about latinas that do it for me
mean.gif

Gross. It amazes me how there are grown adults that steal meals and condiments from people's lunch in the breakroom.

Man when i first got hired, manager shoeed me both kitchens and i swear i heard him say, "any drinks in both fridge is for everyone, since the company buys the sodas, juices, etc. So ive been seeing the cheap safeway sodas (good af tho) and been drinking it that whole week. By that friday i see a note: STOP TAKING MY DRINKS!!!

Come to find out, the IT dept. (Where im at) has their own kitchen, which was the OTHER kitchen...i felt hella bad man, was gona buy another pack and leave it in the fridge but just left it alone:lol:

Man when i first got hired, manager shoeed me both kitchens and i swear i heard him say, "any drinks in both fridge is for everyone, since the company buys the sodas, juices, etc. So ive been seeing the cheap safeway sodas (good af tho) and been drinking it that whole week. By that friday i see a note: STOP TAKING MY DRINKS!!!

Come to find out, the IT dept. (Where im at) has their own kitchen, which was the OTHER kitchen...i felt hella bad man, was gona buy another pack and leave it in the fridge but just left it alone:lol:
roll.gif
But that's an honest mistake. The manager didn't clarify that lol

I drink only coffee and water at work..when I eat at home I'll have juice..I rarely drink soda anymore..I also have juice in the mornings

It's definitely a pleasant surprise when the company provides food tho..the other day there was roast beef sandwhiches..one day chocolate chip cookies..don't gotta tell me twice lol

Back
Top Bottom