the thread about nothing...

Rob comin at jjs neck

Last edited:
This dinner for two just ran me 408 dollars. This is because I'm drunk. I'd never do this sober lmao

what you eat? only time I've spent that much for 2 is at a sushi bar in Japan

Man we had a lot of courses. For me it was pork chop for an appetizer, waygu beef with sweet chili bone marrow as an entree, but that wasn't enough so I went for waygu beef grade A4 6 ounces and some sweet barbecue corn. The grade a4 waygu was 28 an ounce so it ran 84 by itself. And then on top of that I paid for my cousin lol

If you're going by taste this restaurant was very good. But damn they killed me with the tiny portion sizes that doesn't fill anyone up

Last edited:
I'm stating facts

Go ahead and hit the report button if it makes you feel good.

Don't take everything seriously. You've been on NT long enough to know this. Lately i've been trying to help you along with most of TAN with your female interactions to make you understand there's plenty of fish in the sea and that rejection from a girl you don't know doesn't mean ish. If that's coming at your neck, i think NT is not made for you.

Last edited:
Dude with the amazon style got me wtf really fast thoe but it seems that the last too pages are pure ******* fire lol 

Any good suggestion of Music in portuguese? 

What other talk forums or any sites that i can read stuff on do you guys go on?

theres another hip hop forum that I been going to for over 10 years but it's slowly dieing :frown:

reddit I **** with sometimes but it feels like just going up to a random crowd and starting to talk to them :lol: there is a lot of cool stuff there if you just lurking tho

Last edited:

watching the hannibal buress show was funnier than the actual show

even he didn't know what format to go with and what to do, fly lo just chilling catching a paycheck lol

i kind of wanted hood adjacent to be like the trailer, like a sitcom of a upper middle class family on the edge of the hood 
I feel like they've been trying to replace Key & Peele but are failing miserably lol 

Speaking of expensive restaurant bills...

Mini Bar in DC charges $250/person for very mediocre food...all presentation/social peacocking. Rather eat at a Thai place for $13.95 drunken noodles

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom