the thread about nothing...

Been wanting a pair of Yeezy 1's but i dont know which colorway. Most likely Nets or Zens.

Interview went well and took about and hour and a half. I thought I answered a lot of the questions well and some of the people on the panel commented on my answers.

I was the first person they interviewed for the position (IDK if that's a good thing or a bad thing)  and instead of applying for the 3-1130 shift, a 7-330 position opened up. So, that was cool.

I'm supposed to hear back within 2-3 weeks. I'm hoping to hear back sooner. But I'll continue to work hard here, while patiently waiting for an update.
hope you get everything settled man, keep your fingers crossed

Last edited:
Interview went well and took about and hour and a half. I thought I answered a lot of the questions well and some of the people on the panel commented on my answers.

I was the first person they interviewed for the position (IDK if that's a good thing or a bad thing)  and instead of applying for the 3-1130 shift, a 7-330 position opened up. So, that was cool.

I'm supposed to hear back within 2-3 weeks. I'm hoping to hear back sooner. But I'll continue to work hard here, while patiently waiting for an update.

Been following ur posts, u were nervous...for what?
You got this man :pimp:

hope you get everything settled man, keep your fingers crossed
Thank you, sir. Hoping for the best. If not, thankful for the opportunity to interview and continue moving forward.

...But I want to be the chosen one lol.

Last edited:
Been following ur posts, u were nervous...for what?
You got this man
pimp.gif
lol appreciate it.

I was more nervous of people knocking on my office door during the interview, WHICH HAPPENED
mean.gif

Fortunately, they were understanding and continued on with the interview.

Hope you get the job, b

Btw. Just found out my sister passed her PANCE exam. She been trying to pass it for years

Last edited:

I was supposed to hear back for whether or not I got my internship yesterday and still haven't heard today. Losing hope. 
mean.gif

But hopefully you get your job 

Last edited:
a couple of weeks ago my friend hosted a kickback at her apt and by the end of the night it was just her and i and we were drinking which eventually led to us hooking up and it happened twice again. Now she's been trying to hit me with the "what are we"  dont want to break kher heart but im not trying to be with her 
mean.gif

frown.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom