the thread about nothing...

a couple of weeks ago my friend hosted a kickback at her apt and by the end of the night it was just her and i and we were drinking which eventually led to us hooking up and it happened twice again. Now she's been trying to hit me with the "what are we"  dont want to break kher heart but im not trying to be with her 
mean.gif

frown.gif

FDB

a couple of weeks ago my friend hosted a kickback at her apt and by the end of the night it was just her and i and we were drinking which eventually led to us hooking up and it happened twice again. Now she's been trying to hit me with the "what are we"  dont want to break kher heart but im not trying to be with her :smh:  :frown:  

Pics?

a couple of weeks ago my friend hosted a kickback at her apt and by the end of the night it was just her and i and we were drinking which eventually led to us hooking up and it happened twice again. Now she's been trying to hit me with the "what are we"  dont want to break kher heart but im not trying to be with her 
mean.gif

frown.gif

FDB
truth

mean.gif

frown.gif

Pics?
naw feel bad about posting pics but #NTthick 
laugh.gif

Do u guys use chopsticks if they are available at asian places?

yeah, I don't **** with those big *** plastic ones they have at a lot of Chinese restaurants tho I go for the wood ones in that case. the metal ones at Korean spots are the best imo.

Last edited:
Im a big spoon guy.

Them sticks cant hold the amount i need in one bite.

I eat alot of rice per spoon

a couple of weeks ago my friend hosted a kickback at her apt and by the end of the night it was just her and i and we were drinking which eventually led to us hooking up and it happened twice again. Now she's been trying to hit me with the "what are we"  dont want to break kher heart but im not trying to be with her :smh:  :frown:  

d9b7163a6dff4d5897aa657fae9b61a4bd8fb5234eb9259559c19f691173a7b4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom