the thread about nothing...

my boss just offered me her timeshare in Maui cause someone backed out

but the stay is 7/22-7/29

I might be going to maui in two weeks LOL

man she offered it to me in front of the whole department too lol

then she said "of course he can go if he wants, I can depend on him"

man she offered it to me in front of the whole department too lol

then she said "of course he can go if he wants, I can depend on him"
Nice work. But not sure if saying that in front of the department was the best way to go about it.

I think some scumbag tried to steal my gas from my car smh I went to throw out the trash noticed the gas tank bent out on the opposite side where it opens like they tried to pry it open

There was a burglary last week on the block...old man works all day long like 80 years old, got no fam but he living the life with all these prostitutes

9am local time and I'm wide awake. One nice advantage about visiting the west coast from the east coast

Only left with today and tomorrow in sf so got to make the most of it I can

Plan is to try the trolley, visit Fisherman's wharf and show my cousin in n out for the first time (he's never had). Then I'm going to attempt to Olympic weightlift while he's out in alcatraz. I hope my back stays all right.

Last edited:
9am local time and I'm wide awake. One nice advantage about visiting the west coast from the east coast

Only left with today and tomorrow in sf so got to make the most of it I can

Plan is to try the trolley, visit Fisherman's wharf and show my cousin in n out for the first time (he's never had). Then I'm going to attempt to Olympic weightlift while he's out in alcatraz. I hope my back stays all right.

Europe is 6 hours ahead of EST

giphy.gif

Portugues bbq for lunch [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I believe London is 7 hrs ahead. I'm going to get ****** over adjusting to London local time lmao

When my cousins text me they be texting me at 6am and ****

Last edited:
Btw what's the quickest way to get to union Square area from fisherman's wharf? I can't be waiting in line for an hr at the trolley again lmao

Interview went well and took about and hour and a half. I thought I answered a lot of the questions well and some of the people on the panel commented on my answers.

I was the first person they interviewed for the position (IDK if that's a good thing or a bad thing)  and instead of applying for the 3-1130 shift, a 7-330 position opened up. So, that was cool.

I'm supposed to hear back within 2-3 weeks. I'm hoping to hear back sooner. But I'll continue to work hard here, while patiently waiting for an update.

Back
Top Bottom