the thread about nothing...

IMG_8437.JPG

Heavy lifters, cardio bunnies, crossfitters, no matter what the exercise is, always REST!

I keep seeing ppl saying theyre in the gym everyday of the week. I was guilty myself but you gotta listen to the body man. Hey if you can pull it off, props to you, thats beastly AF but just listen to the body before you injure yourself is all.

I just want a story mode DLC for GTA V :frown:
Same. I was surprised when I beat the game. I thought there was going to be more to it.

Doubt it'll happen since like the focus is now the online DLC stuff. Bummer.

Heavy lifters, cardio bunnies, crossfitters, no matter what the exercise is, always REST!

I keep seeing ppl saying theyre in the gym everyday of the week. I was guilty myself but you gotta listen to the body man. Hey if you can pull it off, props to you, thats beastly AF but just listen to the body before you injure yourself is all.

It totally depends on the person. I know some ppl that train 4x a week, twice a day which is like training everyday if you think about it

Yeah, some people can go to the gym daily. I was more of a 3-4 days/week type of guy lol.

The only time I went to the gym for 5/6 days was when my wife had to work in Boston for 8 weeks. I was sad lol

Rest is most def your friend. I be going 5-6times a week but if im no feeling it i dont go. I know when my.body needs to reat

Why do I keep getting the most irresponsible sellers on eBay?! This new dude is talking about he lost his debit so it'll be a week or so before he sends out anything. What?!?! I don't even understand how they go together but OKAY. eBay is treacherous these days.

Same. I was surprised when I beat the game. I thought there was going to be more to it.

Doubt it'll happen since like the focus is now the online DLC stuff. Bummer.

So much potential, a story revolving around all the biker gangs wouldve been dope

Back
Top Bottom