the thread about nothing...

I run on Monday
Soccer on Tuesday
Stairs on Wednesday
And soccer on Saturday
Im 190 and 5'9
If I could get to 170

i do body exercises mornings and cycle 10-12 miles in the evening ...or run 3 miles in the morning and body exercises in the evening.
got a foot injury so its been the former lately

100 push ups to wake up after i stretch.

Yall serious with the long distance. Id pull a Geoffrey Butler. I like sprints better. I ditched this 1/2 mile- 1 mile business for some 60yrd dashes

I went to orlando once. Was like 100degrees... Walked to CVS get a case of water, was sweating like crazy. Was in line to pay for my stuff and outta no where i look outside and its a hurricane. Swear i seen cows and **** flying by. This dude walks in SOAKED. He was soo vexxed. Dude told me he from michigan i was dying

Same thing in miami. Was at the airport and they delayed take off. Went from sunny and lovely to the apocalypse outside

I remember there was a time between '07 - 2011 where I always asked myself "where is R. Kelly?" Now I see dude in the media for how he asked his mothers hand in marriage, how a dude wants to sue him for sleeping with his wife, and now how he runs a cult for females in their late teens/early twenties to be his sex slaves

I havent drawn like that in a min bro

Screenshot_2017-07-19-14-21-34-1.png

Had no idea OG Penny's came in those boxes.. Homie got them signed by the man himself

Yessir. My favorite box. I want them to bring these back with any retro

Alotta nikes came in those boxes i think

Thought it was just Barkley's for some reason

Penny's, Barkley's, Webber's, AM95s. This box was around for 1994-1995. My all time favorite box. It also opened diagonally.

Dude wilin a couples of pages ago. I thought NT emojis were byke :smh:

I'm too lazy to figure it out

Back
Top Bottom