the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

Been 3 months since I had to move out and the last time I seen and spoken to her. 12 yrs of memories but things will be ok.

Y'all missing out on the sloppy joes..ridiculous..just buy the sauce at the grocery store and add ground beef

The last time I had one was in middle school for lunch.

Why joe gotta be sloppy tho.
Like Susan being lazy.

Why

Pretty slow day at work, so far. I feel like I'll end up getting busy towards the last part of the day.

Our Flanders (northern half of Belgium) minister of nature & environment released her 2017/2018 hunting grounds map yesterday and somehow it's still in effect. I can't even begin to describe the incompetence. All the green is classified as hunting grounds, meaning it's legal to carry and shoot rifles/shotguns in all of the green areas. She turned damn near the whole of Flanders into hunting grounds. Numerous schools are now classified as hunting grounds for as long as this plan is in effect. Which means it's technically legal to go carry guns and shoot them on or around those school grounds.
The minister doesn't live that far away from me and she even managed to **** up my town. Our whole street is now hunting grounds, even my damn backyard. Even the church is included smh
There's hardly any area in my town that wasn't classified as hunting grounds so if I wanted to I could just casually stroll around town with one of my shotguns.
2fd16d2921c3be686cc4e6a188d95735.png

Our Flanders (northern half of Belgium) minister of nature & environment released her 2017/2018 hunting grounds map yesterday and somehow it's still in effect. I can't even begin to describe the incompetence. All the green is classified as hunting grounds, meaning it's legal to carry and shoot rifles/shotguns in all of the green areas. She turned damn near the whole of Flanders into hunting grounds. Numerous schools are now classified as hunting grounds for as long as this plan is in effect. Which means it's technically legal to go carry guns and shoot them on or around those school grounds.
The minister doesn't live that far away from me and she even managed to **** up my town. Our whole street is now hunting grounds, even my damn backyard. Even the church is included smh
There's hardly any area in my town that wasn't classified as hunting grounds so if I wanted to I could just casually stroll around town with one of my shotguns.
2fd16d2921c3be686cc4e6a188d95735.png

So there are no additional guidelines where school property or private property is off limits? What type of animals do folks hunt out there?

So there are no additional guidelines where school property or private property is off limits? What type of animals do folks hunt out there?
In Flanders hunting mostly focuses on duck, rabbits, hares, doves, pheasants and on rare occasions deer. The south part has boars and much more deer so those are hunted as well. Some animals are also hunted to get rid of them like foxes, crows and magpies.

Normally our hunting grounds map is handled competently so what's happening now is a bit of a legal cluster****. Normally you're not allowed to carry weapons anywhere but on hunting grounds, but since this plan somehow managed to turn damn near everything into hunting grounds, technically it's legal to openly carry guns anywhere that's classified as hunting grounds. In order to do so on private property you need to ask permission to the owner of the property but on public grounds you don't need any sort of permission. Some schools have certain areas that are open to the public like my former highschool. In any case, you could technically stand right infront of a school classified as hunting grounds carrying a rifle and shooting some pidgeons and there's nothing to stop you thanks to this new plan. As long as you don't point your gun at anyone.

Anybody use cologne. Thinking about grabbing og CKone. People still wear that? Currently use D&G and Issey Miyake.

I got a few. Some Polo Black from way back. Jean Paul Gaultier and Rihanna mens joint which surprisingly smells good that a fiend gave me. Cosign the Dior too thats a good one.

mad jelly

I had a good week clearing out emails, pending projects and assisting my team who's down a member on maternity leave. Figured might as well get a day in while I can. My first sick day taken since I started back in December last year.

I had a good week clearing out emails, pending projects and assisting my team who's down a member on maternity leave. Figured might as well get a day in while I can. My first sick day taken since I started back in December last year.

I always say I'm gonna but get too scurred

Back
Top Bottom