the thread about nothing...

Yes but better
I've learned that Sam's has some cool stuff that Costco doesn't and vice versa.

I've also learned that the items sold in Costco is dependent on the region. Example, Costco in NorCal sold marinated tri-tip, Costco in VA doesn't.

CA Costco has polish dogs, VA Costco has Italian sausage and a bowl Chili.

I prefer the Costco's in CA.

I hate both those places. Straight up zoo in there.

I dunno if its just the costco i went to but im assuming they all the same but they dont have signs for whats in every aisle. I swear they do that purposely so you go around the whole store and are more likely to buy stuff you didnt even want when you first got there

Sam's doesn't really have ****

They have rotisserie chickens for 5 bucks
A hot dog and drink for 1.30

But in terms of groceries...i don't really get anything there lol. The only thing I get from there is beef tongue and sometimes those huge steaks.

Nothing is really a "deal" imo

I hate both those places. Straight up zoo in there.

I dunno if its just the costco i went to but im assuming they all the same but they dont have signs for whats in every aisle. I swear they do that purposely so you go around the whole store and are more likely to buy stuff you didnt even want when you first got there

Yeah, that's the tactic. They want their customers to walk around the entire store. They even mix items that shouldn't be in certain aisles to trap customers in buying more things.

Sam's doesn't really have ****

They have rotisserie chickens for 5 bucks
A hot dog and drink for 1.30

But in terms of groceries...i don't really get anything there lol. The only thing I get from there is beef tongue and sometimes those huge steaks.

Nothing is really a "deal" imo

Costco's food court > Sam's Club food court.

Although, I do enjoy their all-meat pizza.

I also saw that they sold pre-marinated bbq brisket. That was something I wanted to try.

I only buy meat, milk, snacks, and gas from Costco.

I really only buy certain stuff from costco like toilet paper/paper towels, coconut oil. Mostly stuff that doesnt go bad. Although i found they got some good selection of steak. Cook red meat bout once a week.

I really only buy certain stuff from costco like toilet paper/paper towels, coconut oil. Mostly stuff that doesnt go bad. Although i found they got some good selection of steak. Cook red meat bout once a week.
Yes, their choice rib eye steaks are priced really good. If I plan on cooking steak, I go to Costco.

Can't go wrong with their pork and seafood options too.

I'm making the decision to take a 1-2 month break from Olympic lifting. Every time I think the back pain went away, it comes back. So ima chill before one day I wake up and I can't move at all.

Sucks. I don't really do much outside of work besides Olympic lifting and drinking lmao. You take lifting away, there's just the drinking

Yes, their choice rib eye steaks are priced really good. If I plan on cooking steak, I go to Costco.

Can't go wrong with their pork and seafood options too.

Doesnt Costco have their own farm(s) as well? Their quality is always on point, at least in my experiences.

Cook or make weed tea.

Scust. Them mice hit the lotto in that shop. I see a mouse in your shop, you just lost a customer. No excuses.

Real talk. 1 of the subways round my way got a mouse problem. One night i was standing outfront smoking a cig and i look thru thr window and theres mice running all over the countertop. Smh i told the people the next day but i doubt they did anything.told people i knew stay away

71817rat.jpg

http://gothamist.com/2017/07/18/hungry_rat_mighty_pie.php

pics of hair

1.PNG

I'm making the decision to take a 1-2 month break from Olympic lifting. Every time I think the back pain went away, it comes back. So ima chill before one day I wake up and I can't move at all.

Sucks. I don't really do much outside of work besides Olympic lifting and drinking lmao. You take lifting away, there's just the drinking

Dat curse

Back
Top Bottom