the thread about nothing...

54831014e239b_-_33fghg4.gif

Hot damn. Sucks to see the music section made its way to the new platform.

Our music forum is like that annoying cousin you hate to see at the family function but you know he ain't going nowhere. Still talking about the same ol' shhh from 8 years ago.

Hot damn. Sucks to see the music section made its way to the new platform.

Our music forum is like that annoying cousin you hate to see at the family function but you know he ain't going nowhere. Still talking about the same ol' shhh from 8 years ago.

rock > rap and hip hop

Yeah her life spiraled out of control.

Myra from Family Matters and Bullethead from The Steve Harvey Show died young too.

My girl got me watching Friends and I laugh through every episode. I remember as a kid I never understood why my parents watched it but now I understand the humor lol

"No disrespect... _s killed Big Poppa, the Williams sister, Romeo from Steve Harvey"

Yo I have a question that just came to mind that not a lot of people talk about.. Do y'all find it unecessary for dudes to propose to females in public? Isn't it best to do that in a private manor? Think about it you can avoid the public humiliation if she says no along with alot of other things idk. Roderick Kingsley Roderick Kingsley chime in I wanna hear a women's perspective on this
its unnecessary. i feel like it puts extra pressure on the girl to say yes.

Back
Top Bottom