the thread about nothing...

This guy from virgin mobile calls me and instead of saying something like "hello my name is___ and im calling from virgin mobile" this guys first words are "hello (my full government name)"

Im like YO WHO TF IS THIS

why does a cheap 4 pack of toilet paper last for the whole month, but the 12 pack charmin run out in 2 n a half weeks....... who the **** is taking phantom wipes!!!

Son of a....

Genius bro. I will execute that plan

Also I've seen your snaps of you dancing. Pretty lit bro. I'm not into that music but I gotta for you Mr. Steal Yo Girl if you come around me:nerd::lol:
Carry a pack of floss.
After you guys eat get a floss for you and one for her and start flossing.
If she declines then tell her "but we just ate".
She gotta feel guilty and floss. Lol

IMG_1134.jpg

Not sure if I'm on NT less because of the move or because I got a life .

Also, how do you guys recommend I sell some sneakers? They're not "heat" or anything, just a few pairs I hardly wear.

Gotdamn I can't keep to my diet. I did find a spot with some bomb as mozzarella sticks. Feeling guilty as fuh.

Gotdamn I can't keep to my diet. I did find a spot with some bomb as mozzarella sticks. Feeling guilty as fuh.

Book I'm reading right now talks about creating habits. One of those habits pertains to dieting and seems very helpful for those who want to diet.

power of will papi, its all in your mind. I work driving and i can eat anywhere in Orlando yet you'll see me eating grilled chicken sandwiches no bun and no cheese extra lettuce and tomato..... today i sorta broke diet by eating white rice and plantains but i got the rotisserie chicken breast instead of the pernil...

Back
Top Bottom