the thread about nothing...

The place I'm starting my internship at next month requires an orientation before starting. I hope it's not cringey like college orientation was.

Last edited:
power of will papi, its all in your mind. I work driving and i can eat anywhere in Orlando yet you'll see me eating grilled chicken sandwiches no bun and no cheese extra lettuce and tomato..... today i sorta broke diet by eating white rice and plantains but i got the rotisserie chicken breast instead of the pernil...

They say it takes 21 days to build a habit.

Almost 3wks :emoji_no_smoking: for me. Wont lie couple times i wanted one cuz i was stressed but i told myself its BS and not worth it.

Not sure if I'm on NT less because of the move or because I got a life .

Also, how do you guys recommend I sell some sneakers? They're not "heat" or anything, just a few pairs I hardly wear.
Since the move ive been on nt maybe once or twice a day for a few minutes, went a few days w/o nt. Before? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddd.

They say it takes 21 days to build a habit.

Almost 3wks :emoji_no_smoking: for me. Wont lie couple times i wanted one cuz i was stressed but i told myself its BS and not worth it.

Good stuff b.

I'm not even fat, but I can't stop eating bad stuff. My will power is mad weak.

Good stuff b.

I'm not even fat, but I can't stop eating bad stuff. My will power is mad weak.

Since i quit and stop takin my meds my appetite is something crazy. I crush all the food in the crib. I dont even like cookies, chips, cakes and all that stuff im just eating mad fruit, veggies, chicken etc for no damn reason. Its like instead of smoking a cig ill eat an apple...then i want something else smh.

Since i quit and stop takin my meds my appetite is something crazy. I crush all the food in the crib. I dont even like cookies, chips, cakes and all that stuff im just eating mad fruit, veggies, chicken etc for no damn reason. Its like instead of smoking a cig ill eat an apple...then i want something else smh.

I drank more coffee when I stopped smoking ..my eating habits never changed tho

I drank more coffee when I stopped smoking ..my eating habits never changed tho

You never felt like you were hungrier more often? Smoking supresses hunger right?

I dont miss coughing up ****** up looking **** every morning tho thats for sure

If you quit smoking, the last thing you wanna do is switch that craving for food craving :lol:. That is why some of those who quit get fat like crazy within a few months.

Like the homie above said drink coffee for the buzz and go to the gym as the craving gets bigger, that way you can atleast substitute that smoking habit to a good one.

If you quit smoking, the last thing you wanna do is switch that craving for food :lol:. That is why those who quit get fat like crazy within a few months.

Like the homie above said drink coffee for the buzz and go to the gym as the craving gets bigger, that way you can atleast substitute that smoking habit to a good one.

I already go to the gym 5/6 days a week and i been doing yardwork few days a week so im burning cals not just sitting around and eating.

Coffees ok, not a big fan of it anymore. I only drink water

You never felt like you were hungrier more often? Smoking supresses hunger right?

I dont miss coughing up ****ed up looking **** every morning tho thats for sure

Nah I just always ate a lot from burning calories..after u get passed the first few days..everything is a breeze..now I'll just smoke if I'm out drinking or on vacation..sometimes on the weekend when I'm chilling I'll want to smoke but when I finish the cigs I don't buy anymore

I already go to the gym 5/6 days a week and i been doing yardwork few days a week so im burning cals not just sitting around and eating.

Coffees ok, not a big fan of it anymore. I only drink water

Word !! You are already good then. Just watch those crappy food intake, they build up.

Does blazing green increase the desire to smoke cig's?

Since we talking about rides, who been on that swinging boat?

Went on that one high one time, never again :lol:
I used to work that kind of ride here at the amusement park, you'd actually be surprised that the reason people got stuck was because the restraint system wouldn't release. Btw, that type of ride will never get stuck upside down.

Nah I just always ate a lot from burning calories..after u get passed the first few days..everything is a breeze..now I'll just smoke if I'm out drinking or on vacation..sometimes on the weekend when I'm chilling I'll want to smoke but when I finish the cigs I don't buy anymore

I just feel hungrier more often. Maybe itll go back to "normal" after a while.

When i smell it on people now it disgusts me. I think...damn i was really out here smelling like ****? :smh:

Word !! You are already good then. Just watch those crappy food intake, they build up.

Does blazing green increase the desire to smoke cig's?

Word, i stay away from junk anyways. I like fruits and veggies for a snack.

When i used to blaze i used to smoke a cig after. Its been 3+ yrs since i quit trees tho. That was actually mad easy.

1c14c2005c0fd4ec230e8f138d5de190.jpg

Kind of like me eating a lot and drinking the hell out of energy drinks when I stopped drinking. It's like my body needs to take the edge off with something.

Back
Top Bottom