the thread about nothing...

Kind of like me eating a lot and drinking the hell out of energy drinks when I stopped drinking. It's like my body needs to take the edge off with something.

Pretty much. Just need something to occupy time. Reading definitely helps

Reading? Nah man my body craving something like food or some type of beverage. Reading ain't gonna help that lol

Reading? Nah man my body craving something like food or some type of beverage. Reading ain't gonna help that lol

Sure will. Takes your mind off that. If youve eaten your meals for the day eating any more is excessive. Mind over matter.

I was seeing my massage therapist today. I warned her to take it easy on my back/left glute cuz I hurt it lately. She understood.

In the middle of the massage, she asks 'so you say it's your left side that hurts?'

I'm like, 'yea.'

'It's funny you say that. It's your right side that's all tight.'

I realized she was right. Been so focused on the pain on the left side that I didn't realize the right side has gotten tight from over compensation.

You clinch your cheeks b?

Eating healthy isn't expensive if you cook it yourself.

If you're eating healthy while out to eat, then yeah it's bad.

But medical bills are also expensive and I'd rather spend my retirement on something more exciting so.

Get $300 when you open an online checking account and make two direct deposits of $250 or more. No minimum balance require, no maintenance fee.

Call to close the account after you get the bonus.

https://www.capitalone.com/bundle500/

capital-one-1024x375.png
Oh it has to be direct deposit. :frown:

Started talking with my co-worker today, I believe her and I have a connection now. Going to keep being her friend and let her make the first move. She's already been asked out by various other co-workers already.

I don't really do too much foolish stuff that can get me killed, but i wanna eventually book something with shark diver

RIP

Ahat went deep.

I love me some Robert Green, but damn bro. I'm about sleep. I'm trying to think happy thoughts.

Started talking with my co-worker today, I believe her and I have a connection now. Going to keep being her friend and let her make the first move. She's already been asked out by various other co-workers already.

Did that with a colleague and i feel like i missed the boat forever.

Welp she was a colleague and had (still does) a boyfriend

Better like this because i don't want to mix work and ****

But sometimes i wonder what could've been

Vaping while decreasing gradually the % if nicotine until you hit 0% and then slowly use it less and less is a great way to stop smoking.

It got my aunt off smoking and she been smoking for 40-50 years so if it worked for her it will work you guys.

Smoking just all of a sudden became nasty to me lol.
I think I had the flu and then when I got better i smoked a cig and I was like :sick::sick:
"Why the **** am I doing this?" Lol

Back
Top Bottom