the thread about nothing...

We can't stop laughing at this pic from Lamar County! Share your #Back2School pics with us!
DF1EjvWXYAA8Ued.jpg
:emoji_joy:

An 18 year old girl won a $1 scratch off ticket and had the choice between $410,000 or I think it was $25,000 a year for life. She chose the $25k for life.

An 18 year old girl won a $1 scratch off ticket and had the choice between $410,000 or I think it was $25,000 a year for life. She chose the $25k for life.

Yeah because it's more 25k x 20 years is half a mil

Also u can b more disciplined that way

- I don't understand why our education system only offer foreign language classes in high school rather than elementary school when it has been scientifically proven that children response better with earlier exposure.

- Not that P.E., nutrition, math, social studies, English, etc. classes are not important, but a mandatory personal finance class is just as important. From what I have seen throughout my life, millennials are the most illiterate people when it comes to managing money. Why don't schools teach kids how to buy a house? How to negotiate loans? How to calculate interest rates or the power of compound interest? Or how to invest? It's so sad to see so many people in debt because they lack proper understanding of personal finance.

That looks good.

I eat alot allot of chicken but you get sick of it after a while. I like fresh fish but it's too much hassle.

while we on the discussion of eating checkout the netflix doc called What the Health. Thank me later.

Oh and Jon Jones bout to whoop cormier *** again cant wait!

Back
Top Bottom