the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

Once I saw my abs and v line coming byke I couldn't go back to eating unhealthy everyday...I have a cheat day on the weekend and if I eat something unhealthy apart from that it's usually a very small portion .

damn my girl sent me this as well and i thought she was joking i said them joints ugly as hell and they fake patent leather. Guess they are real

yall smokers who quit yall never tried vaping? I know it probably aint healthy either but you dont stink and your lungs dont feel like they taking a beating like cigs do.

Its ridiculous :lol: look at the price too

I got an email from that site for 80%, they used to carry M&N so i was hoping to find a steal and i came across those. I was dead. Sent them to this 1 chick im smashing like "seen these thought of you"

Vaping? I dunno im tired of wasting money on this ****. You basically just blowing money in the air you know

I eat ridiculous on the weekends :lol:

Sometimes I eat out 3 times a day :lol:

But I put in work Mon-Fri so idc

Maybe eventually I will try 6 days eating healthy

I usually go out on the weekends is the thing

Since I've been working out consistently for years..I can eat like a slob and be fine..but I don't

Also ** vaping? E cigs?? No..tried them not feeling them at all

I’m always hungry. I eat my 3 meals a day but if I’m home watching tv I’m always craving something to snack on. I have to have fruit cause it used to be junk food. I got a soft spot for pizza and ice cream tho. Weekends my girl and I usually eat out and order which is no bueno. Mon-Fri I bring lunch to work and stay away from the crap they sell here at the airport

Back
Top Bottom