the thread about nothing...

11ad20j.jpg

zojr5s.jpg

r08jnk.jpg

349cdac.jpg

Hope Solo can get it

im like this too but i go thru laptops so quick i stopped caring... i keep having to start from scratch :smh:

Damn bruh, I have had the same laptop for a couple years now. Too cheap to get a new one and it hasn't needed any major repairs apart from the one time I had to replace the screen and it only cost $150. You might wanna invest in an external hard drive and back up all your files there, save yourself some time

very yes to the ehd, it has saved me countless times and is relatively inexpensive.

So, I have the biggest test of my life on Wednesday. Got a potential 6 figure job contingent on the pass. The pressure is real.

just ****** with ya, in all seriousness good luck and get that paper

*looks at score from the league about nothing*  Im going to troll the **** out of MMG tomorrow

*looks at score from the league about nothing*  Im going to troll the **** out of MMG tomorrow

i know y'all peeped my score tho :nerd:

thank you based matty ice

Tomorrow I'm gonna start going to start my work outs in the mornings before class... go to school/eat, then attempt and get in a run/bike ride...... then go out and Yo Soy Fiesta it up.

Its gonna be a new rck2sactown. I figure I could use some endorphins and maybe get outta this funk I'm in

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

11ad20j.jpg

zojr5s.jpg

r08jnk.jpg

349cdac.jpg

Hope Solo can get it
She seems like a crazy *****. Don't they say girls with baby voices were psychologically (most like sexually) harmed when they were younger and that that's not their real voice, but a voice they're subconsciously making/keeping?

She'd probably make exorcist sounds and she could probably suck the dent out a car door. :evil: I mean :smh:

Back
Top Bottom