the thread about nothing...

NT I need some guidance. I'm on Stubhub about to purchase some concert tickets. Should I spend more money to sit closer to the stage or should I save money to sit back further? The difference between the tickets is around $60 and just goes up depending on what spot I decided to sit in.

I've never been closer than "in the middle" and thats where I will most likely be sitting this time around. Is it even worth it? Should I just save the money and sit towards the back? I've always enjoyed myself beyond measure everytime I've gone regardless of where I've sat.

I cant make up my mind and everyone else I've asked has been completely useless

NT I need some guidance. I'm on Stubhub about to purchase some concert tickets. Should I spend more money to sit closer to the stage or should I save money to sit back further? The difference between the tickets is around $60 and just goes up depending on what spot I decided to sit in.

I've never been closer than "in the middle" and thats where I will most likely be sitting this time around. Is it even worth it? Should I just save the money and sit towards the back? I've always enjoyed myself beyond measure everytime I've gone regardless of where I've sat.

I think by you even asking, means you should just settle, save your money, and get the cheaper seats. You already know you will have a good time.

Curious though, what show is it?

FML

Seattle sports are going to force me to drive off the nearest cliff.... ****

:pimp: though

Not gonna lie. Caught myself starin down Sydney, singing Lana Del Rey. :smh:

Heaven is a place on earth with you....tell me all the things you want to do...

Thanks.. Now that song is stuck in my head.

I think by you even asking, means you should just settle, save your money, and get the cheaper seats. You already know you will have a good time.

Curious though, what show is it?
JAY-Z at the Barclay Center in October. That is a very good point you just made, I cant really justify spending money on that when I have other stuff to pay for. All my friends kept saying "Do whatever yo want" which wasnt helping me any at all.

REPPED

JAY-Z at the Barclay Center in October. That is a very good point you just made, I cant really justify spending money on that when I have other stuff to pay for. All my friends kept saying "Do whatever yo want" which wasnt helping me any at all.

REPPED

Damn..... a Jay concert though?

:lol: ..but with that being said, every single person, in every single seat at a Hov concert has a great time. So, still.... chill back in the cut, rock out to Hov and have a lil extra cash in your pocket to spend... 8)

I wasted so much tequila trying to use the top to pour shots the first time
laugh.gif
mean.gif

im like this too but i go thru laptops so quick i stopped caring... i keep having to start from scratch :smh:

Damn bruh, I have had the same laptop for a couple years now. Too cheap to get a new one and it hasn't needed any major repairs apart from the one time I had to replace the screen and it only cost $150. You might wanna invest in an external hard drive and back up all your files there, save yourself some time

cpu at my og's crib died 5 years ago... it had over 70k songs(old,new,classic,etc) i wanted to shed a tear because i bought a ehd to transfer all the info prbly a day before it crapped out

since then ive had 4 different laptops :smh: all seem to crap out for one reason or another

I wasted so much tequila trying to use the top to pour shots the first time
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Same here. The commercial was a lie
mean.gif
. Not a fan of tequila either but that was given to me so I had to put it to use

I posted so much today. Theres always something to read/talk about here its nuts.

Last edited:
Played my first game in a kickball league.

We played horrible, final score 25-0, we only had one kick (hit). :x:smh:

I had a good time tho. :pimp:

NT brethen and sisters do yall listen to the thaicemanshow on youtube dude is hilarious he's like a tariq nasheed without the mackish package lol

It's really upsetting on the amount of disrespect Serena Williams receives. They praise Roddick while we have one of the greatest women athletes ever. Good game Serena

Is there a secret area of NT for people with 10k+ posts?
nerd.gif
I know with absolute certainty that there is a staff member only forum.

IDK about a 10k+ forum though.

What type of topics would even be discussed if there was such a thing?

Tomorrow I'm gonna start going to start my work outs in the mornings before class... go to school/eat, then attempt and get in a run/bike ride...... then go out and Yo Soy Fiesta it up.

Its gonna be a new rck2sactown. I figure I could use some endorphins and maybe get outta this funk I'm in

Back
Top Bottom