the thread about nothing...

Anyone ever get a USPS tracking # that doesnt show anything? Keeps saying status not available.

I msged dude asking if maybe he input the # incorrectly and he sent me the same # and says sometimes it does that...never had that happen to me. Dude has 100% positive fb and about 2000 transactions so i doubt hes tryna hustle me. Plus the amount isnt even that much, hed have to be desperate to try and rip me off

Anyone ever get a USPS tracking # that doesnt show anything? Keeps saying status not available.

I msged dude asking if maybe he input the # incorrectly and he sent me the same # and says sometimes it does that...never had that happen to me. Dude has 100% positive fb and about 2000 transactions so i doubt hes tryna hustle me. Plus the amount isnt even that much, hed have to be desperate to try and rip me off

Might hav not been scanned yet..if u really want status u can call them..but if u paid thru PayPal ..no worries at all

Might hav not been scanned yet..if u really want status u can call them..but if u paid thru PayPal ..no worries at all

Its been like a week lol. Its weird cuz i never seen this before. Only the first day or 2 when it hasnt been scanned like you said.

Maybe itll show up soon *shrug*

It does sometimes do that. What shipping rate was applied? Sometimes the cheaper methods of shipping do not require
online updates...they usually show up but its just a courtesy...

Is there a professional way of saying 'lol' in an email? Don't want to resort to SMS slang. Even though my work email has emojis I want to say away from those.

It does sometimes do that. What shipping rate was applied? Sometimes the cheaper methods of shipping do not require
online updates...they usually show up but its just a courtesy...

Ahhh good point. It was first class mail international. That may be the case

If you used Paypal I'd open a case if it didn''t arrive if it's been a week and there's no movement in tracking . They will inform the seller to get off his b*tt to investigate the problem, or they will give you a refund.

Microsoft excel is not cooperating..had to restart my computer twice

what you're really trying to tell us

Instagram-e2dc1e.png

lol I bought that for pivot tables

Pivot tables are my ****.

I had this 1 job this broad at the next office would forward this spreadsheet for timesheets that was the same one from the previous week. This dumb *** would overwrite the vlookups EVERY week. Was so annoying

You really have to weed through apartment reviews. I feel like a lot of them are either fake or not insightful.

Pivot tables are my ****.

I had this 1 job this broad at the next office would forward this spreadsheet for timesheets that was the same one from the previous week. This dumb *** would overwrite the vlookups EVERY week. Was so annoying

Pivot tables are fun and annoying at the same time.

I'm still a little rusty

You really have to weed through apartment reviews. I feel like a lot of them are either fake or not insightful.

Yelp?

Back
Top Bottom