the thread about nothing...

Munday

SoZ7Fhs.gif

Lmao, I only know one girl from WJ, Sara? she was a known garden tool too, had to have graduated around 10 years ago. You know her?

Sounds familar. Spanish?

From ur spot i know ileana walls (lol) and this tall lightskin dude nate who used to buy shoes from me hahaha

Sounds familar. Spanish?

From ur spot i know ileana walls (lol) and this tall lightskin dude nate who used to buy shoes from me hahaha

Sonnnn. We know the same people lol I work with Nate, thats my boy and yup we're talking about the same two girls they used to chill together all the time

Sonnnn. We know the same people lol I work with Nate, thats my boy and yup we're talking about the same two girls they used to chill together all the time

i had a mean *** crush on walls. But at that time she was all in love with her babydaddy so she chose him over me. It is what it is lol

And i havent talked to nate in a while since i moved to pg but my babymama told me he tried to holla :lol:

i had a mean *** crush on walls. But at that time she was all in love with her babydaddy so she chose him over me. It is what it is lol

And i havent talked to nate in a while since i moved to pg but my babymama told me he tried to holla :lol:

Small *** world man :lol:

Few nice pieces this season but nothing like before...wish u luck on the Nas tee..but I always get:

small box logo tees/hood
Pocket tee
Hoodies
Jackets
North face collab
They did another north face collab?

Back
Top Bottom