the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

She moved on to him out of spite just to get my attention and now she wants to flirt. She's being used by dude. He's broke and using her for her money and car. A part of me wants to save her but I guess she has to learn the hard way.

Anyway,after reading these responses I'm gonna take the L and keep it pushing. Too many girls out there to be stressing over her

• Get dome
• Don't save her
• Keep it moving
giphy.gif

In that order

Shes from the dmv so she gets my love

fdb

is something I would do lol, I know a girl that looks just like her and she was a big time garden tool since like middle school, all throughout high school. She moved to Cali and erased her body count and got saved :rolleyes

Serious question

Would y'all cut off a friend who's sexually involved in a girl that liked you first but you ignored so she moved on to him out of spite?mind you I was always nice to this girl and bought her food before cuz she didn't have money. This friend also tried to play dumb at first when I confronted him and said nothing was going on which is a lie. Then he later said he got oral from said girl.
You ignored her and she moved on. Sure, you spotted her money and bought her food in the past, but you chose to ignore her.

IMO you'd be looking foolish to cut off your friend because he got some action and your fluid hips didn't.

Back
Top Bottom