the thread about nothing...

2FE415E1-B48B-45CA-BC87-34EBCA4F0761.gif

Need to schedule an appt. to get an inhaler. Had a really bad coughing episode last night and didn't get good sleep.:smh:

Truth they're being auctioned off they at $202 right now and auction ends in two days. 5's are 166 shipped and Breds are 176 shipped.. Lol its been 3 years since I've bought a pair of Mikes

Don't buy the fives. Waste of money

I saw pizza talk

And yeah

I was gona do pizza for lunch, get me a whole large and enjoy it but my craving went away

You think so?

Screenshot_2017-10-05-11-24-57.png
Screenshot_2017-10-05-11-24-59.png
Screenshot_2017-10-05-11-25-03.png
Mans said he wore em once outside the Nike store in the Chi when he first bought em

I'm no pro, but them thangs looking all types of deformed for being worn once. Looking like he piled some **** on it while storing them. Man couldn't even stuff them for the pics??? Joints probably smell like cigarettes too.

Last edited:
I'm no pro, but them thangs looking all types of deformed for being worn once. Looking like he piled some **** on it while storing them. Man couldn't even stuff then for the pics??? Joints probably smell like cigarettes too.
Y'all right I'll wait for a better pair to come around.

Dogs are the new cats. Women can have 10 dogs and not have that lonely stigma but 10 cats and she's a crazy cat lady.

Back
Top Bottom