the thread about nothing...

Mans ain't got the box for em and I doubt he even has the the lace lock's. Let me unfollow this listing real quick.... Only problem is when it comes to the 2000 fire reds they all up there in price DS or trashed So when I saw these I thought they were a perfect opportunity for such a low price (the bidding price).

Mans ain't got the box for em and I doubt he even has the the lace lock's. Let me unfollow this listing real quick.... Only problem is when it comes to the 2000 fire reds they all up there in price DS or trashed So when I saw these I thought they were a perfect opportunity for such a low price (the bidding price).

"If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is."

Sucks to be this 92-year-old guy who won a $25,000-every-year-for-the-rest-of-your-life lottery
https://bars.tl/Vu6u/6geyOluZZG
DLYn4_wXoAApG6F.jpg

You think so?

Screenshot_2017-10-05-11-24-57.png
Screenshot_2017-10-05-11-24-59.png
Screenshot_2017-10-05-11-25-03.png
Mans said he wore em once outside the Nike store in the Chi when he first bought em

I'm no pro, but them thangs looking all types of deformed for being worn once. Looking like he piled some **** on it while storing them. Man couldn't even stuff them for the pics??? Joints probably smell like cigarettes too.

Man them ****s will crumble on you very soon bro. Damn near 18yrs old. Not worth spending any money on unless you wanna keep em for collection purposes but you mentioned wearable so I assume you wanna rock em, they'll fall apart after a few wears

Man ima fan of the piss yellow! I had my pair looking exactly like those( except the crease) till the sole fell off :frown::
Only piss yellow kicks I have are my Eggplants... I dont mind Character on kicks either but not to the point where they not even half decent (like those fire reds)

Damn I got a pair of those somewhere beat up. Always liked the black tongue better

RIF was a good site couple yrs ago. The stupid Concord messed up everything by making everyone
a wannabe reseller.

Damn I got a pair of those somewhere beat up. Always liked the black tongue better
I was on he black tongues too but then the 3M tongues did somethin to me.. Then I saw the '99s and started ****in with those

Back
Top Bottom