the thread about nothing...

Been using MyFitnessPal and am trying to stay under 1820 calories per day. Been doing pretty decently, probably averaging around 1950 per week. Much better than the 2400 I probably usually average. Also being conservative with my entries and over estimating calories cuz a lot of foods is really hard to figure out the total cals.

Package came in :smokin
20171009_162941.jpg

As long as you saw the ricklantis mix up
I saw everything up to the episode where they grew summer to be 50 ft (think thats pickle rick) And then in between with the Szechuan sauce ep, Episode where Rick and Jerry went in space and found out Rick is half robot, Jerry and alien chick ep. And the last one

My girls been on vacation for 2 weeks across the country and we havent been talking much. Hit her a text once every few days so im not smothering her or anything so she can have fun, but she been giving me one word answers. Tonight she told me she doesnt want to talk to me at all the rest of the trip. Should i be worried? i feel like she probbaly found some guy over there and shes gone another week

My girls been on vacation for 2 weeks across the country and we havent been talking much. Hit her a text once every few days so im not smothering her or anything so she can have fun, but she been giving me one word answers. Tonight she told me she doesnt want to talk to me at all the rest of the trip. Should i be worried? i feel like she probbaly found some guy over there and shes gone another week

Sounds sus to me.

Back
Top Bottom