the thread about nothing...

My girls been on vacation for 2 weeks across the country and we havent been talking much. Hit her a text once every few days so im not smothering her or anything so she can have fun, but she been giving me one word answers. Tonight she told me she doesnt want to talk to me at all the rest of the trip. Should i be worried? i feel like she probbaly found some guy over there and shes gone another week

Man the fact that you felt the need to pull back on the frequency of texts so you "don't bother her" is telling in itself. You should be past that.

How long have y'all been together?

Man the fact that you felt the need to pull back on the frequency of texts so you "don't bother her" is telling in itself. You should be past that.

How long have y'all been together?

we were together for a few years but stopped because i was more focused on my career and doign 80+ hour weeks and she didnt like it, not enough time with her. I've scaled back and im looking to settle down and so is she. We been talking again for a few months and we had the talk that it was for good this time... then she randomly books this trp to see her friend and she been posting a ton with her so i know she is with her. I had some doubts getting back with her , she didnt support me during my stacking money phase, about to buy my first rental separate from my family and i feel like this is might just be it

My girls been on vacation for 2 weeks across the country and we havent been talking much. Hit her a text once every few days so im not smothering her or anything so she can have fun, but she been giving me one word answers. Tonight she told me she doesnt want to talk to me at all the rest of the trip. Should i be worried? i feel like she probbaly found some guy over there and shes gone another week

Put a fork in it, bruh. Once every few days? Been in a long term relationship and some sort of communication happens daily no matter what. Did she give you a reason why?

Anyways, sounds like it's time to keep it moving. Also sounds like you're leaving out some parts to the story.

Put a fork in it, bruh. Once every few days? Been in a long term relationship and some sort of communication happens daily no matter what. Did she give you a reason why?

Anyways, sounds like it's time to keep it moving. Also sounds like you're leaving out some parts to the story.

not leaving anything out, we were talking like normal than a few days into the trip she says she cant talk much becuase they are ding a bunch of events, but then she doesnt talk to me when she gets home/ only is talking to me is when i hit her up. I really feel like she met someone out there or had something lined up.

Just finished watching The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and man, that movie got me in the feels at the end. Brad Pitt played that role so well, the movie itself had its moments that made you feel happy and others that were like “Damn, that’s tough to go through”.Definitely a movie I’d recommend.

Why do u feel that kidfiasco

She always hits my phone nonstop during the day/night , tells me she loves me before bed and i havent had any of that happen.

i know its just a girl , but expectations for this was getting married in the next two years after i make some more money and her too.

Hate my over analytical self, probably wont sleep tonight. I been working like a dog trying to get my money right so we can make it work and i feel like its just a waste

0609163C-DC49-461D-9F6D-4ABC104F590D.gif

She always hits my phone nonstop during the day/night , tells me she loves me before bed and i havent had any of that happen.

i know its just a girl , but expectations for this was getting married in the next two years after i make some more money and her too.

Hate my over analytical self, probably wont sleep tonight. I been working like a dog trying to get my money right so we can make it work and i feel like its just a waste

There's nothing you can do. Wait till she gets back and see what the deal is.

Get some sleep

Pull your self together ,jesus

That relationship is over. Move on dude, she probably has already and will likely tell you so in a few days. Just continue stacking cash and start going out again, you're bound to find a new one.

Dude you need another girl. Ain't nobody that busy to not even send a text at the end of the night or early morning.

Probably getting her back blown out.

maybe she's mad that you didn't go with her

Back
Top Bottom